Start a random save - and every match make a note about what you did formation-wise etc quit and start again and do the same etc.

Doing that Ive learned a number of things - eg turning wbs to fbs and from attack/auto to defend in last 5/6 mins when you are leading by a goal usually ensures you dont concede etc

****** **** you must have alot of patience! Although the thing about the fullbacks are common sense...

Wonderkid of course

Depends on what I need at that time. If I was a mid table team missing say, a decent striker, I would buy an already developed one. But if I already had a good striker, and either just needed a backup or didn't actually need one at all, I just had money spare, I would go for a young player with potential.

Depends on what I need at that time. If I was a mid table team missing say, a decent striker, I would buy an already developed one. But if I already had a good striker, and either just needed a backup or didn't actually need one at all, I just had money spare, I would go for a young player with potential.

True but i thought he meant a true WONDERkid.

Seing that this thread have gone off-topic, I will keep this tread open for a while and then close it.