I Just Had to Tell You About My Game

samleggott said:
nobody probably cares but i thought id tell you all about the game im doing as im "jolly proud" of the way its gone

i decided to be carlisle in league two , they have a decent league two squad and i got promoted with little fuss in my 1st season

2nd season in league one i brought in pericard and he just ****** all over the leage and got me 30 goals and i got promoted there with relative ease and i was in the chapionship

i gotta be honest i struggled a bit in the chapionship and hovered around mid table as carlisle dont have much cash so had to rely on frees and loans all the way through.
at the end of the season i put a great run together and scraped the playoffs
1st leg of semi final went 2-1 down to palace but then in the 2nd leg i turned it round and won 2-0 and got in the final vs blackburn who i beat 1-0 and that was it - id done 3 successive promotions and got carlisle in the premiership!

as i speak i have just had my 3rd game in the premiership - i have won 1 drawn 1 and lost 1 but my squad is very chapionship in standard and i can see my self struggling with them but i aim to stay up in whatever position and build on the squad next year :D

ive posted a few pics of my team and a few key players

what do you think?

Well done keep it up , buy 2 very attacking wingers and 2 attacking full backs the always help in the cl

samleggott said:
hes about 34 i got him on a free and only wanted 8k a week and his stats were still class apart from 10 pace lol but influence was 20 and thought it might be nice to get him on a short term contract and hes pretty good

I dont same with Shevi at Celtic, was 35 but was still good and was still averaged paced! , Media said he was too old after every match, and I mean every match.

Think he played 12, scored 6, 10 asstis

Nice one mate, iv always had a soft spot for carlise well done but ROBBIE SAVAGE cumon get a grip:mad:

Brum Boy said:
Nice one mate, iv always had a soft spot for carlise well done but ROBBIE SAVAGE cumon get a grip:mad:

haha hes like shevi , his stats are surprisingly good as he ages, still all useful stats including pace over 15

i havent played in ages, taking a break from fm ;)