I know it's only pre-season but what is this?!?

Duzzy

Reaction score
View attachment 312817

It's pre-season and I have picked my squad for the camp. I am sure all the players are in but what is this?!? It says they are unavailable for the next match. Why are they unavailable? It's annoying cos I can't test my tactics properly and my players are in risk of getting injured.

Are they away with their national teams? In July 2012 it was the Euros weren't it? maybe they're there as your preseason is fairly early :)

Germany national team doesn't call up real players on FM unless you allow it.

Did they also play in a reserve game on the same day? It may say in the player detail screen why. It also may just player is unavailable for the next game, but worth a shot.

Did they also play in a reserve game on the same day? It may say in the player detail screen why. It also may just player is unavailable for the next game, but worth a shot.

nope didn't say anything.

Training camps consist of players leaving to have special training together. You get to choose who go there and in the message I think it's told to you, it can be a different country (in a Valencia game I started they went to Rennes, I think, in France). So they're unavailable because they're away.

By the message when they returned, their main use is to build team cohesion, which would be gelling, right?