I Like Cheese.

Like most types of cheese. Red Leicester is generally what the family buy though, and is generally what I have on toast. ;)

Have tried loads of the European stuff, pretty good, expensive though.

Normal cheese on toast with a cup of tea always does well for me.

Oh ok that makes sense, how did Gary Cheederman do?

if that was supposed to be a funny pun envolving cheese then it failed because you misspelled cheddar, but if not then gary never fought.. but my friend Adam Copus got knocked out in the Semi-Final.

But good choice of cheese my man.

Last edited:
Black Bomber
basicaly strong cheddar (but really really strong)

As mature as possible smoked cheddar.

if that was supposed to be a funny pun envolving cheese then it failed because you misspelled cheddar, but if not then gary never fought.. but my friend Adam Copus got knocked out in the Semi-Final.

The fact that you made a I like Cheese thread is failed humour

Mozzarella, Parmesan, but I love Manchego. :wub:, and torta de casar

The fact that you made a I like Cheese thread is failed humour

it seems to have gotten quite a few responses, now lets stop this petty arguement and have some cheese and crackers

Shut up, not really a failed thread Sam. Get back on topic/

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

it seems to have gotten quite a few responses, now lets stop this petty arguement and have some cheese and crackers

Haha love it, Egypt should calm down and have some Cheese and Crackers ;)

Admittedly this thread has made me crave Cheesy Nachos or Pizza

I like all kinds of cheeses...Red Leicester for cheese on toast, bit of Worcester sauce lovely.
mozzarella for pizza, cheddar for a nice sandwich and a nice hard full ball of edam for smashing into the OAP's face before making off with her pension money to fund your dirty cheese habit.
images
Much Love

Haha love it, Egypt should calm down and have some Cheese and Crackers ;)

Admittedly this thread has made me crave Cheesy Nachos or Pizza

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

i'd love to see Mubarak by thousands of box's of cheese and crackers for all the Anti and Pro Mubarak supporters as well as the Army.

Manchengo is apparently the best goats milk cheese in the world.

which cheese is the one which has been banned because it contains maggots?

Casu marzu, from Sardinia I think, looks terrible -

800px-Snob_food.jpg