I lost 28 Pounds in Last 7 weeks

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K
I always say i'm going to go on a diet but i never do i never have any motivation, but you've done really well for yourself, you should be proud! :)

I might give it a try, although i only need to lose a stone i reckon to get to my ideal weight!

I always say i'm going to go on a diet but i never do i never have any motivation, but you've done really well for yourself, you should be proud! :)

I might give it a try, although i only need to lose a stone i reckon to get to my ideal weight!

You should make Sean do it too.
All them ice creams he eats with the donations made to the site he must need to lose some. :)

The Atkins diet can be effective but a few years back I found this really good diet that can help you lose lots and lots of weight. I reckon with dedication anybody on earth could achieve their ideal weigh in a month. Basically this is how an average day would go:
Breakfast: N/A.
Lunch: N/A.
Dinner: N/A.
Snack: Walkers Ready Salted Crisps.
Drink: 4 Pints of water and this drink ( Mix 6 raw eggs, 4 tbl spoons water, sliced banana and 6 tsp sugar in a blender for 1 minute and enjoy.) Alcohol is allowed within reason. You can drink either: whisky, vodka or rum once daily. Avoid wine, cider and beer etc as this can put on weight.
This diet is extremely cheap and very effective but can be dangerous if you don't weigh over 14 stone.
NOTE: EVERY THIRD DAY EAT YOUR NORMAL DIET MINUS THE SNACKS AND ALCOHOL. If you are losing over 2.5 stone per week then quit the diet as you could die. Never drink over the four pints of water and space them out as water can kill if not consumed regularly with food. Good Luck. This diet is called the Ennis 7 diet if anybody is interested. Obviously doctors will say this is unhealthy but it is the safest extreme diet around. The most extreme being starvation. Well done The Hig by the way but you could have been done in one week with the Ennis 7.

well done man really envy your determination for sticking with it good luck with the rest of your goal

You should make Sean do it too.
All them ice creams he eats with the donations made to the site he must need to lose some. :)

Sean needs to put on weight not lose it, he's skinny enough as it is! haha.

It's in post #12 on this thread, have a look up. :)

The Atkins diet can be effective but a few years back I found this really good diet that can help you lose lots and lots of weight. I reckon with dedication anybody on earth could achieve their ideal weigh in a month. Basically this is how an average day would go:
Drink: 4 Pints of water and this drink ( Mix 6 raw eggs, 4 tbl spoons water, sliced banana and 6 tsp sugar in a blender for 1 minute and enjoy.) Alcohol is allowed within reason. You can drink either: whisky, vodka or rum once daily. Avoid wine, cider and beer etc as this can put on weight.
This diet is extremely cheap and very effective but can be dangerous if you don't weigh over 14 stone.
NOTE: EVERY THIRD DAY EAT YOUR NORMAL DIET MINUS THE SNACKS AND ALCOHOL. If you are losing over 2.5 stone per week then quit the diet as you could die. Never drink over the four pints of water and space them out as water can kill if not consumed regularly with food. Good Luck. This diet is called the Ennis 7 diet if anybody is interested. Obviously doctors will say this is unhealthy but it is the safest extreme diet around. The most extreme being starvation. Well done The Hig by the way but you could have been done in one week with the Ennis 7.

Sounds easy enough!

... idiot.

I could of lost 2 stone in a week ? I could of also chopped my legs off that would drop a few stone. Ridiculous.
If I lost 2 stone in one week I'm sure I would be dead, or I would have **** loads of loose skin everywere from loosing weight far too fast.

This is the most retarded diet I have ever heard! In fact I might use this as a case study for my next assessment, I cant imagine anyone would be stupid enough to try this unhealthy diet and it is filled with so many mistakes as well

oh and well done hig, thats impressive dude, my hat goes off to you

Last edited:
Man thats pretty impressive stuff! Always heard bad things bout atkins diets but i suppose it's like anything really do it properly and you should be fine?

Well done but my philosophy is eat what you like just as long you exercise. Im not a fan of dieting and eating wierd 'healthy foods'

Back