SUB6 - Quaresma

better?

Gerrard and Benzema must be worth more than 20mill :p
see wat fmpanda says lol
and u have to change ray clemence...im not losing him :p

Gerrard is £35M+. benzema is £20.5M!! :(

Vagner Love for Benzema if he's taken?

i have vagner love mate :)

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

as is alexis sanchez

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

and ashley young to change it just click edit where you have posted your team then make the relevant chnages to avoid confusion mate

its gona be so hard for the other users once about 10 teams have been picked :p

It's giving me a headache allready.. And I'm majorly confused

yeah thts why its first come first served lol glad was first in but missed on some gems like skaho mata etc.. still got decent squad

press edit on your original post and change the players which were taken
and if u hav gerrard RM, ur striker must be less than 20MILL

thank you for helping others sort out their squads while im editing in the players :) i really do appreciate it, i will also try and help as much as i can.

I have edited my team is it okay now?

Noooo not my PATO! :( But okay.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Done now. Which database is this based on?

i would assume 9.3
and ballotelli is taken...so it looks like jo

yes it is based on the 9.3 version, as soon as your team is sorted i will start the editing and will let you know when i have finished the upload of your team, and jo seems like a good suggestion

Oh if it's 9.3 then I don't really want Jo. Can I have Guiseppi Rossi?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Sorry to be such a pain. I'll do my final team now.

Sorr

yeah take Rossi that guy with casillas and messi has him in his team already but he aint changed it so is his loss really

yeah that guy has lost his team, he didnt come back with a response for a while now

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

ok OBAiMA FC is all uploaded.