If anyone drops out I'll join

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

ill just take their team

well, I wont be showing kits yet. I am also waiting for the DB, so I can test the kits, make sure they work before I release. I have a few bad experiences of being a ****, by uploading something, and it not working....

Stop being pathetic. When its done its done mate
chill out mate, precisely what ben said half the kits have been shown, yet some of us who had submitted them 2 weeks ago havent seen anything, and nothings been said for 5 days, i would have expected to be playing it by now

Guys im really struggling with the db for this, would somebody please complete it, i can send you the db that i have started which has all the teams already in it just needs the following things doing:

Players,
Stadiums,
Team colors,
Kits,
League.

Im a graphics person not the actual db stuff lol

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

does anybody know anyone thats good with db's?

Guys im really struggling with the db for this, would somebody please complete it, i can send you the db that i have started which has all the teams already in it just needs the following things doing:

Players,
Stadiums,
Team colors,
Kits,
League.

Im a graphics person not the actual db stuff lol

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

does anybody know anyone thats good with db's?

I would, but as you know, I have a heap of stuff to do already, including kits, logos etc. How about Nick, Lewis Edwards or madridboy. They are doing custom DBs. If I can get some of my already huge workload down, I would be able to do it.

You are probably right Stuart, send it to the database request thingy

Lol when did Louis get banned? And why? XD

ok sent here - [email protected]
by the way i`m from malaysia so if u from uk it will be time different......
i sent to u back as soon as i complete... ^^)

ok, i'll try..
btw, do u have the list for all the teams that had been post in this thread??
and what league do u want to be replace by??

ok, i'll try..
btw, do u have the list for all the teams that had been post in this thread??
and what league do u want to be replace by??

I have a list of the teams but not the players for each team, i was thinking of putting them in the scottish premier league so we are eligible for the european comps plz

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

The teams have already been created, they just need all the relevant info, here are the team names

Bonechewers FC
Bristol Bananas
Durham United
Fozzy's Tic Tacs
Moortown Olympic
Nuneaton Rovers
Readymix FC
Richmond Upon Thames
Ronaseal's Reds
Saiberdoom United
Sheffield Steelers
The Bling Singhs
The Editors Kids
The Titans
Tonka's Tanks
Trojan FC
Untouchables
Waltham Wolves
Whiskers Warriors
Wisey's Wonders​

guys i need help...
now i can create a new nation , so i decided to make a nation for our teams....
can anyone give me any idea what to name this new nation and also nationality name???

Thanks Haunter99. Tiraths is good on the editor so you mite be able to ask him some stuff aswell