m4ckg, you sheffield stellers not enough player and there are player that have been taken....
please update a.s.a.p.... thanx

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Team Name: Sheffield Steelers.
Blue/White Home
Pink Away

GK Diego Lopez 4.2M
Gk Craig Gordon 2.8M
LB Fabio Grosso 3M
LB Paul Konchesky 2.9M
CB Martin Skrtel 5.25M
CB Micah Richards 4.4M
RB Emmanuel Eboue 4.9M
Rb NIgel Reo-Coker 3.8M
DM Marcos Senna 7.5M
Dm John Obi Mikel 7M
LM Marcelo 7M
Lm Chris Brunt 2.4M
RM Ronaldinho 6.5M
Rm Park Ji-Sung 4.9M
AMC Tim Cahill 5.5M
AMC Tuncay 4.3M
ST Fernando Torres 33M
ST Peter Crouch 9M
ST Eduardo 8.75M

Value 122.8M

those were taken
Pick 2 more cb and 1 striker....

Last edited:
m4ckg hasnt been active since the beginning of jan, would u be able to fill the missing spots and replace the necessary players please?

Yeah just pick a few good players to replace them m8 ;)

LOL so ive been on holiday for almost 2 weeks and this still hasnt been done, ive seen a level 12 system completed in 100times less the time this has taken

what did he get banned for and surely he could still finish the DB and send it to one of you via email?

what did he get banned for and surely he could still finish the DB and send it to one of you via email?

not sure what he got banned for think its got something to do with stories and if you read some earlier posts he had problems with the db or something, so passed it on but noone could get hold of him for info, then Haunter kindly offered to help and complete the db, itll be out soon dude.

hows the db coming along, how long left until its done? and hows the kits and logos getting on anyone? ,anyhows,cant wait for this to come out! moortown olympic to clean up!!

The kits are almost done, but I refuse to release until I have a copy of the DB to make sure they work.

hows the db coming along, how long left until its done? and hows the kits and logos getting on anyone? ,anyhows,cant wait for this to come out! moortown olympic to clean up!!

The logos are done, the kits are near completion and the db is in the process of being finished with great thanks to Haunter, i imagine the db will be available within the next week or so :D:D

The kits are almost done, but I refuse to release until I have a copy of the DB to make sure they work.

Logos are done, just waiting to release for the same reason

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

not even a sneak peak?
lol

if you take a look at page 6 and above you can see the logos and some of the kits :D

Logos are done, just waiting to release for the same reason

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

if you take a look at page 6 and above you can see the logos and some of the kits :D

The kits on that page are very similar to the newer ones, just sponsors/make changed.

cheer guys... i think i can finish it on this friday or saturday...
i take time coz i am working...so i only have night time to do it....
plus i need to make all stadiums..... so juz wait.... ^^)