• Atletico Madrid

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_widnell

Reaction score
I've done Liverpool about 30 times, done Arsenal just, doing a Celtic/Rangers network game at the moment, but I want a single player challenge in either Liga BBVA, Premier League or NPower Championship... Someone give me a team and set me some goals! Please and thank you! :)

would you consider the northern irish league

wait til lthe morning for more suggestions

Crawley town to win the champions league.. Ive got them into the championship but its a game in progress

play villarreal nice team but hard to break the power of barcelona and madrid ;)

Valencia! Its really not that easy, im also bored, i tried man united, arsenal, real madrid and inter milan. My main challenge now is to get Sunderland top 5 clubs in england in 3-4 years

Heres a challenge Atletico Madrid
Finish at the lowest 3rd in la liga
Score at least 85 goals
Concede a maximum of 35 goals
Win the Euro cup
Get to the semi's of the spanish cup
And finally score at least 10 direct free kicks in the season
If you can do that then fair play

If you're only picking Premier League and LIGA BBVA, hardly any challenges to be honest..

Try a League 2 side to the Prem, or a lower league team, no wonder your bored if you're using the best teams of the highest teams such as Rangers/Arsenal..

If you're only picking Premier League and LIGA BBVA, hardly any challenges to be honest..

Try a League 2 side to the Prem, or a lower league team, no wonder your bored if you're using the best teams of the highest teams such as Rangers/Arsenal..
Like I said Athletic Bilbao. That is more a challenge than LLM IMO as you can only sign Basque players :)

need a challange ?
Here's one.
Stafford Rangers
Get into Premier League in 5 seasons
Clear your debt
Make profit in second season.
Expand staduim.
This is true challange ;) belive me.

Heres a challenge Atletico Madrid
Finish at the lowest 3rd in la liga
Score at least 85 goals
Concede a maximum of 35 goals
Win the Euro cup
Get to the semi's of the spanish cup
And finally score at least 10 direct free kicks in the season
If you can do that then fair play

I'm gonna try that.

English leagues and Spanish BBVA

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

something more complex! I like difficult challenges, e.g. making profit etc.

Manchester United? You lose £8m each month to interest repayments, have big players retiring so they need replacing, so it can be very difficult to turn a profit.

Scunthorpe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.