Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He most be young,wonderkind,with small wage....

GOOOOOOOO;)

Reaction score
depends on the club your managing, if your a lowish club, get Fabein brandy, hes a world beater in the lower leagues

Reaction score
I play with Red Star,I need replacment for Kaludjerovic,i sold him to Dortmund,i allready have Milan Djuric,but I need some wonderkind,max wage 6.000-8.000 per a week....

Reaction score
Budget,are good,I eraned money,play in ECC,and I sold some players for good money,I can give max 6-7 milion for a player....

Reaction score
Non,I am in the second season...I find Vinicius,what are you think about that player..

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I have a big problem with agent fee,they all after 300 or 400,but i can give them only 210...help,help,help...

Reaction score
I think you mean a wonderkid ;)
And Vaclav Kadlec - trust me, probably best player I've ever bought

Reaction score
I bought Vinicius (18 age) ST,Palmerias,I paid him 3,4 milion,wage 3,900 per a week....

Reaction score
Lucas - Sao paulo minimum fee release clause £3.6 million
Yaya Sanogo ? Aj Auxerre

Reaction score
He's already signed one. Please read and stop posting the same players others have posted before in this thread to increase your post count :)

Reaction score
He's already signed one. Please read and stop posting the same players others have posted before in this thread to increase your post count :)
sorry didn't saw that he get one and i really don't give a **** about number of my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.