Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashaman

Reaction score
He most be young,wonderkind,with small wage....

GOOOOOOOO;)

depends on the club your managing, if your a lowish club, get Fabein brandy, hes a world beater in the lower leagues

I play with Red Star,I need replacment for Kaludjerovic,i sold him to Dortmund,i allready have Milan Djuric,but I need some wonderkind,max wage 6.000-8.000 per a week....

Budget,are good,I eraned money,play in ECC,and I sold some players for good money,I can give max 6-7 milion for a player....

Non,I am in the second season...I find Vinicius,what are you think about that player..

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I have a big problem with agent fee,they all after 300 or 400,but i can give them only 210...help,help,help...

I think you mean a wonderkid ;)
And Vaclav Kadlec - trust me, probably best player I've ever bought

I bought Vinicius (18 age) ST,Palmerias,I paid him 3,4 milion,wage 3,900 per a week....

Lucas - Sao paulo minimum fee release clause £3.6 million
Yaya Sanogo ? Aj Auxerre

He's already signed one. Please read and stop posting the same players others have posted before in this thread to increase your post count :)

He's already signed one. Please read and stop posting the same players others have posted before in this thread to increase your post count :)
sorry didn't saw that he get one and i really don't give a **** about number of my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.