SPIDLY_MAN

Reaction score
I just haven't had fun while playing it and had a better time with FM 2010, anyone else feel the same?

No my son. I can't even give an opinion having never played any FM before 2011.

ive played loads of football managment games from fa cup manager on the spectrum to cm93/94 all the way to fm2011 and I like this version. the regens ruin it a bit and i hate agents but at least its realistic ish. If only I could get a freddy adu face pack picture :'(

I really like this version. In comparison to some FMs, its bugs are minimal. Lots of features have been added, and transfers are somewhat more realistic.

I like the new features but they seem to make every year harder and harder and somtimes it becomes a joke.

I like the new features but they seem to make every year harder and harder and somtimes it becomes a joke.

Yeah but compared to some FMs (for me, 09 springs to mind) this is a good thing. 09 was so easy I could be 8 points clear with Villa's original squad at Christmas.

How do you mean harder? It's a management game, of course it's not going to be dead simple.

I much prefer this over FM10, although not much has been added to it since last year, it is much more realistic.

The game isn't inherently harder as most people say, but more diverse in your modifications and altering in your experience

go back to it then if you prefered it? might just be because you got into a good game on it, it will take time but once you get into a good game on 11 you will like it more

Mine is under the tree and i cannot open till 25th so i will tell you after christmas but im not expecting much tbh.

FM11 is better than FM10 - as it should be. But the match engine is the most improved area IMO and it is way better in FM11 than it is in FM10.

fm10 was more enjoyable, just can't seem to get that kick anymore after u've done everything :(

No, I like FM11 more than FM10.
I wish the save game in FM10 compatible with FM11 that will make FM11 even better.

Mine is under the tree and i cannot open till 25th so i will tell you after christmas but im not expecting much tbh.

After all the trouble Santa did to get it for you in time? :p

IMO FM2011 hasn't shifted dramatically from FM2010 and the basis remains pretty much the same core gameplay and look. That can be taken two ways, people saying that "theres not been much development" or "why over develop something if it already works".

I'm of the second opinion, FM2010 was a brilliant game and I wouldn't want the latest to be too different. I enjoy the smorgasbord of new features without losing the consisitancy of the game.

Its not harder, theres just more elements to consider when playing the game, which ultimately makes it more interactive and realistic.

Id say this is by far the most realistic Football management game and ive been playing since champ manager 98 , not a fan at all of regens though but i understand they need them!

FM11 is loads better, match engine is improved ten-fold and loads of new features have been added, prefer it much more than FM10 tbh