I thinks It's become a lot more enjoyable to the experienced FM players, so the new people who have purchased it this year, might find it harder to get used to the game. Tactics have become a lot more in depth, and you have to properly think threw your team, and suss out what formation etc you're going to play.

As the years have gone on, It's got a lot more realistic, whether others agree or not, It's become a lot harder, but I wouldn't say it was a joke, just adds a bit more desire to do well on the game.

I like the new features but they seem to make every year harder and harder and somtimes it becomes a joke.

Although obviously we all like to win! This is SO much more realistic than any previous FM, as it is extremely difficult "without cheating" to beat everyone etc.

I get really annoyed when you dominate a game and concede seconds after the the last minute of injury time, but how realistic is that to real life!!

I think the discussion about how hard the game is divided by people that love realism of the game and those that love to win...

I don't know how anyone can prefer 2010. I felt that FM had slipped considerably after their 2007 game; which was brilliant. 2008 was good, but 09/10 were awful. The fact you couldn't use wingers was terrible. How can that be realistic? Your telling me that players like Robben couldn't bag around 10-15 assists a year from the wing?

The thing I love about this game is that you can actually get results with tactics made to suit your players, and not like the old ones where one tatctic would smash it up, no matter how poor the team. So, for example, I made a 4-4-2 for Spurs (I wanted to see if you could now utilise the wingers) and it was really good. I'm now playing a 4-4-2 diamond with Arsenal based on their players. I won me the league first season and I'm top in 2nd season. So their match engine and tactical side has to be considered the best yet. Normally I find the first few trial runs a nightmare and resort to using downloadable tactics to get an idea of what people are doing right before making my own. This time I've not had to do anything other than use my tactics as works in progress and tweak here and there.

The only thing you could say is that the skins and sounds are not great, but isn't that why we have the face packs/backgrounds/skins/sound files created by the people that play it? Us! Well, not me, but you guys? Surely that's a good thing. I think that's why they keep it simple, knowing we don't actually care or use it for long any way!

This is the best one by a mile. All hail FM2011, the king of their domain. Football management.

I got FM11 yesterday on my birthday, so I wouldn't really know. I am currently playing as much as I can of my longest save on FM.

Although, once I play FM11 more, I could give a more constructive opinion.

I like the new features but they seem to make every year harder and harder and somtimes it becomes a joke.

It definitely doesn't get harder.. FM is a unique game because every year you need to adjust to it, that's all.. I guess for the morons who are used to playing the same game year after year i.e FIFA then it does seem to get harder, just because you can't pick it up and win everything within five minutes.

I prefer FM2011... my cat disagrees, he got a lot less kicks on FM 2010! (joking)

Between match practice, AI responsiveness and more realistic match engine (not to mention the old "why are my player stats dropping when the training screen is all green?") I'm having a lot of fun (and headaches) on this one.

fm 2011:harder but more interesting
fm 2010:easier,but not too interesting

The game is no harder than last year. What are you on about?

How do you mean harder? It's a management game, of course it's not going to be dead simple.

I much prefer this over FM10, although not much has been added to it since last year, it is much more realistic.

It definitely doesn't get harder.. FM is a unique game because every year you need to adjust to it, that's all.. I guess for the morons who are used to playing the same game year after year i.e FIFA then it does seem to get harder, just because you can't pick it up and win everything within five minutes.

Although obviously we all like to win! This is SO much more realistic than any previous FM, as it is extremely difficult "without cheating" to beat everyone etc.

I get really annoyed when you dominate a game and concede seconds after the the last minute of injury time, but how realistic is that to real life!!

I think the discussion about how hard the game is divided by people that love realism of the game and those that love to win...

Just my opinion, remember that.

I hate the wage demands in 2011, and i also hate that u cant try to offer any player a contract, in FM 2010, i could bid say 100 mil for ronaldo (an example guys) and i could at least say offer him a contract before being rejected, now his agent can just tell me to **** off without even trying, realistic maybe, but still frustrating