I think I found something

• Thread starter Thread starter diegofr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 70K
D

diegofr

after frustrating game patch 14.0.2 and thinking that SI had completely ruined the game. I decided to use a tactic he used in the 2005 and 2006 versions of the game with my Super Koln :D

the first tests were frustrating but I think I found something
I lost the game because we lost 4 to 5 suspended players injured starters aghh :@
sorry my English, I'm from Uruguay and did not practice enough

View attachment 441348View attachment 441347View attachment 441346View attachment 441345View attachment 441344View attachment 441343View attachment 441342View attachment 441341

I would like proving tactics and tell me they think. I think I found the balance between defense and attack, they have not made me silly goals

grab fast players on the wings!!!

training in the image, not use opponent instructions.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wz59wpyehenf1am/

Looks like a pretty solid approach :D P

Playing in a rigid style with hardworking players. Its like Mou managing Barca with Messi on top and one more creative role in midfield, all the others putting it in for the team :D

Last edited:
Looks like a pretty approach :D P

Playing in a rigid style with hardworking players. Its like Mou managing Barca with Messi on top and one more creative role in midfield, all the others putting it in for the team :D

there would not have said it better! :D :D :D

So basiclly the Old MOu Chelsea :D ( but a false nine instead of a Defensive FC or Target Man))

I had never seen that. but if you are quite right!

'm Uruguayan, Uruguayans and we like football that way, everyone runs, all mark, all have to compromise on mark and the attack is the philosophy that we always use. and always try my teams play that way. I'm trying to make is that players do not leave an empty space at any time.

i am not saying it is but alot like this one:

[FM 14.1.4] ? ? ? MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSSination 1.0 || 4-1-2-2-1 ? ? ?

Or maybe the opposite!?

Indeed, It looks more or less just like that one. Mind you, this Fuss tactis could have been the inspiration as all the shouts are not visible ( drop menu) and the player instructions could be all edited.

Or,,its the actuall author :D

I'm working on this a week ago, not really if you look or not. sorry for my English :)

Mate, ALL the roles are the same, so are the philo and strategy along with most shouts. Have you used this a a template ?. I just find it hard to beleive that its a coincidence.

Last edited:
just used this tactic and won away to cardiff 1-5. It was very good stlye of play always looking good on attack that i could score. Im newcastle first season 26th game in. fair enuff it was cardiff

Played 5 games as Fulham second season, win 4 draw 1 against chelsea. Looks promising , very good style , lot of shoots.

1st game with this tactic.
Playing Dortmund.
after 1 minute, my left back got a red card, and i lead 3-0 away at half time.
In 2nd half I conceed 2 goals but from the 2 bugs of patch 14.2, which are frome a corner and from a mistake of my GK.

Looking very good !!!! keep trying it !

I was trying that tactic someone posted from the chinese forums, spoke too early when I said it was the best on 14.2, after a month things 'stopped working' ironically since the team was starting to get more accustomed to the tactic, no injuries no nothing, stupid 14.2.
Then I've tried this tactic, let me just tell you what happened in my last matches playing 1/4 in CC vs PSG.
I do have a world class team but PSG as well, I even sold them a couple of those wonder players so I played against another super team.
First match in Paris : 6 CCC's created! lost 1-0 (definitely stupid 14.2).
Return match : blasted them 6-1 !!!

And I like this formation cuz I was playing exactly the same since this patch came in and screwed my tactics, now I can continue with the same formation and players I have for it!

Heh, just awesome! :)

P.S. yeah...you definitely 'found something' ;)

Back