I think I found something

• Thread starter Thread starter diegofr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 70K
Just won a game with w4nker's tweak 3-2. Hattrick from my striker, all 3 goals from corners. I changed attacking set pieces though, let me know if you want to know how it looks.

u had only 12 shots on target, that's the reason of draw. **** like this can happen even in real life, but u're right, it's annoying anyway ;).

Awesome tactic !!

Leaving the individual training to assistant coach? or you use a specific drive? if yes can you tell me?
sorry for my english I'm french

I use W4NKERs tweaked tactic and most say, this is the best tactic I have played i FM2014. Played with Everton, won the double first season with only one signing - Ricardo Alvarez from Inter. Won the League with 95 points. Man City finished second with 75 points. :D :)

Lukaku top scorer in the League with 26 goals in 30 games

Good job. I loving FM14 Again, after patch 14.2 killed my own brilliant tactic :'(

I use W4NKERs tweaked tactic and most say, this is the best tactic I have played i FM2014. Played with Everton, won the double first season with only one signing - Ricardo Alvarez from Inter. Won the League with 95 points. Man City finished second with 75 points. :D :)

Lukaku top scorer in the League with 26 goals in 30 games

Good job. I loving FM14 Again, after patch 14.2 killed my own brilliant tactic :'(

Did you get those results with Lukaku playing him in False 9 role?

Just won a game with w4nker's tweak 3-2. Hattrick from my striker, all 3 goals from corners. I changed attacking set pieces though, let me know if you want to know how it looks.

Care for sharing it? The set pieces seems not to work at all for me.

fantastic tactic but needed details about the trainings can someone put the picture from training. (W4KER version). Thanks and continue the good work.

Back