I think I found something

• Thread starter Thread starter diegofr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 70K
Another 3 games: 5-0, 2-2, 6-1.
Noticing so far that I am conceding during free kicks and corners, especially the latter. Will try def. set pieces training and see how it goes. I think the problem came with this 14.2 patch though. First time this year that my strikers are scoring more than a goal a game! Aguero has had 4 hattricks in matches he has started :)
Superb find this!

Having the best results on 14.2 with this. Played 18, won 17, drew 1, conceded 7, scored 46

This..

450579d1387885311-i-think-i-found-something-123.png

just used this tactic in my first season with Inter.
I won the league. I got 72 points. Stats: 38 played 21W 9D 8L 60-40 72 points (had 16 corner goals)
Iam actually surprised that I won the league. I think my team played poorly in many games.
None of my players have been very good, best palyers Juan Jesus and Ranocchia.

just used this tactic in my first season with Inter.
I won the league. I got 72 points. Stats: 38 played 21W 9D 8L 60-40 72 points (had 16 corner goals)
Iam actually surprised that I won the league. I think my team played poorly in many games.
None of my players have been very good, best palyers Juan Jesus and Ranocchia.
Did u tweak the formation?

No.
And the tactic was fluid the whole season.
I had a little problem with player morale in the middle of season. But thats all.

Played 3 matches. 0-2, 0-1 and 2-3. So far definitely not impressed, but I'll give it a proper shot. Gonna play the rest of the season (8 games remaining) and see where it takes me.

First season I have finished on 14.2 thanks 100% to this tactic. Thank you. (This was using the tweak I posted a few posts back. Added my own attacking set pieces)

With 94 points I would have won the league any other year. Note the 15 goals against which is spectacular for me on 14.2. Using mine and other tactics I was conceding 2-3 goals a game from free kicks and corners.

View attachment 441145
View attachment 441146
View attachment 441147

This tactic is exactly what I've been wanting to create... Unfortunate, I failed thus far, as my defense didn't hold up... Will try this now with my Newcastle game. Will post results later on this day :)

does this tactic work for lower teams mate?

First season I have finished on 14.2 thanks 100% to this tactic. Thank you. (This was using the tweak I posted a few posts back. Added my own attacking set pieces)

With 94 points I would have won the league any other year. Note the 15 goals against which is spectacular for me on 14.2. Using mine and other tactics I was conceding 2-3 goals a game from free kicks and corners.

View attachment 450734
View attachment 450732
View attachment 450729

Back