I think I got my best fm tactic yet!!

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 24K
So far it's fitting well for Saints.

Leading a league at the end of November with my basic Saints.

Last edited by a moderator:
4th Season ended , Won the Premiership and Champions League again Back 2 back. Only 2 defeats in the league and really should have won those games, it was a back to back defeats aswell.

Still using my Tweek version .

The tweeks suited Luis, Smashed Andy Cole's record from 1993! Epic.

Started using this tactic last night and just WOW! Dominating the league still in all comps and am easily going to smash 100 gls for a season and hopefully the 100 points aswell Mata as IF right is on fire with 18gls already and only just in December also Welbeck as STR and Rooney as Treq are scoring for fun, and Pastore is an assist machine as IF left. Great work Crag!!!

Started using this tactic last night and just WOW! Dominating the league still in all comps and am easily going to smash 100 gls for a season and hopefully the 100 points aswell Mata as IF right is on fire with 18gls already and only just in December also Welbeck as STR and Rooney as Treq are scoring for fun, and Pastore is an assist machine as IF left. Great work Crag!!!

Yeah i tired to get all for attacking player to score while assisting. glad you like it and its working for you

4th Season ended , Won the Premiership and Champions League again Back 2 back. Only 2 defeats in the league and really should have won those games, it was a back to back defeats aswell.

im useing your tweek with my barca save just playing kids cos i download a database where barca had to sell all there stars and went down a few leagues and start off with -40pts and my kids are riping teams apart well done

Did you keep the striker set at target man for you tweaked version mate? Im atletico madrid, so if you use an alternative to target man it might suit me better for Diego Costa

1st game of the season with arsenal won 7-4 against liverpool, never had a game with that many goals

what training and match prep do u use pal

Tactic looks very promising, in my second season with boro and my first in the prem after being promoted from the championship and was struggling for form and consistency with tactics from all fm
sites, thought id plug this with 5 games left while I thought I had achieved a safe mid table position. Bare in mind I still have a poor side since only just getting promoted we ended smashing Blackburn 4-1, destroyed arsenal 7-2 away!!! Then nicked a 1-0 win at Everton followed by a superb 3-2 win over city at home with 10 men for 60 mins and finally beat Fulham on the last day of the season an ended up nicking a euro cup spot!! Great work mate will be using for my next season and will update!

im useing your tweek with my barca save just playing kids cos i download a database where barca had to sell all there stars and went down a few leagues and start off with -40pts and my kids are riping teams apart well done

Think you're posting in the wrong thread guys. Dannysmiv's tweak is of this tactic, no? http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...s/158562-[14-3]-riki-tiki-taka-4-1-2-3-a.html

When you say default for training/match prep to you let the assistant choose? I don't understand by default.

I have tried many tactics, even my own pathetic efforts and this one actually gives me enough hope that I won't be uninstalling FM 14. The litmus test for your tactic is Leicester at home and the coming Ipswich away. In these 2 games I always get thumped. First hurdle done and dusted.
View attachment 398021View attachment 398017

Back