Testing this in my long term career save. Started off at Madrid and now Im at City and managing Spain too. So far i've only plugged it in with spain but the results are encouraging, considering at this stage of the game i have no iniesta or xavi and pique and ramos are quite old.

Will post results the more I play, hopefully i can upload some results with a top city side too.

OMG what a tactic. Won the sextuplet. AMR, STC and AMCL all score for fun.

The AML is on support. Is there any reason for this? If I changed it to attack like how the AMR is will that destroy the balance?

Is this just plug and play? Do you keep it on control the whole time?

One last question... I'm not really fan of using a target man.. Anyone had any success with other roles for the striker?

Going to give this a go with my new Everton save though!

Pre season completed with Everton:

Everton 0-1 Viktoria Plzen
FC Groningen 0-5 Everton
PSG 3-2 Everton
Everton 0-2 Hoffenheim (they had 2 shots all game to my 17)
Southport 1-3 Everton.

I was changing the team around for each game playing my strongest once in the game at PSG. Not the best pre season but I dominated all the games bar PSG so looking forward to when this becomes fluid! Changed the target man to complete forward which seems to be doing well too. Will keep you posted!

It may be the terrible match engine but the defence is a shambles. But as I've said earlier, every tactic I've tried has been a shambles defensively. Will keep going for a few more games but I'm losing my patience....
View attachment 397050