Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

I Want My Money Back. Now. This Game Is Not Fit For Purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When taking over a team mid-season, the current version of the game has reverted to old habits of judging straight away on the start of season expectations. I took over a team with rubbish players in 23rd place in November of the season, finished 8th and they sacked me in May. This is unrealistic, non-intuitive, and (pardon my French) just a bullshit product. If somebody reading this could give an indication on a course of action for getting a refund on this crappy product I would really appreciate it. Have been a loyal fan (too loyal tbh) of the franchise, but this version just has too many mistakes and I am not satisfied at all with my purchase. Rant over.

Reaction score
Lol football IRL is unrealistic sometimes

Staff member
Reaction score
Title made me laugh...

If you got it on steam, you cant. Ive you have a CD version talk to the store you got it from.

But I believe you can change them when you take over? Not sure though. Ive had this a few times, but yeah.

Man up and move on...

Staff member
Reaction score
Title made me laugh...

If you got it on steam, you cant. Ive you have a CD version talk to the store you got it from.

But I believe you can change them when you take over? Not sure though. Ive had this a few times, but yeah.

Man up and move on...
No one is going to give him a refund, regardless of where he got it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.