I Want My Money Back. Now. This Game Is Not Fit For Purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoGoals

Reaction score
When taking over a team mid-season, the current version of the game has reverted to old habits of judging straight away on the start of season expectations. I took over a team with rubbish players in 23rd place in November of the season, finished 8th and they sacked me in May. This is unrealistic, non-intuitive, and (pardon my French) just a bullshit product. If somebody reading this could give an indication on a course of action for getting a refund on this crappy product I would really appreciate it. Have been a loyal fan (too loyal tbh) of the franchise, but this version just has too many mistakes and I am not satisfied at all with my purchase. Rant over.

Lol football IRL is unrealistic sometimes

Title made me laugh...

If you got it on steam, you cant. Ive you have a CD version talk to the store you got it from.

But I believe you can change them when you take over? Not sure though. Ive had this a few times, but yeah.

Man up and move on...

Title made me laugh...

If you got it on steam, you cant. Ive you have a CD version talk to the store you got it from.

But I believe you can change them when you take over? Not sure though. Ive had this a few times, but yeah.

Man up and move on...

No one is going to give him a refund, regardless of where he got it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.