Reaction score
As a QPR supporter I play as Rangers every year and eventually win the champs league and usually win the euro's or the world cup with England. I know how to build a team through youth and intelligent buys, however I can never become a world dominating force at QPR as the attendances are never good enough for me to become a financial power

which clubs can I use (preferably in England) that I can build up and increases attendances+new stadium ect so I can become a new European superpower. Don't suggest the likes of PSG please as I want abit of a challenge, not almost immediate domestic domination

Bradford would be a challenge :) Got lots of potential, and would be a challenge

Southapmton, Everton, or Liverpool if you want a real challenge ;)

every club is 'growable' you just have to increase the clubs reputation to attract more fans. in short win as much as possible every year, make marquee signings. once loftus road is expanded to its maximum capacity and you can attact fans than your capacity and are financially sound they should build a new stadium

Well their ground holds 25k, and they regularly get 10,000 4 divisions down. I imagine that'd rocket as you take them up leagues. Also, sheffield wednesday, getting 21k when theyre fighting relegation in championship. Thats more than QPR already

every club is 'growable' you just have to increase the clubs reputation to attract more fans. in short win as much as possible every year, make marquee signings. once loftus road is expanded to its maximum capacity and you can attact fans than your capacity and are financially sound they should build a new stadium

In my current save I am due to move stadium to the 28,000seater QPR Stadium in two years (2020)...it is so tedious having to grow the club this slowly when I could potentially have won every competiiton I was in last season and this season if I did not have to be concerned about watching my finances carefully to make sure I don't go into debt

Newcastle are really fun to play with as they have a huge fan base and decent young talent in the side. If you fancy going continental then I would suggest Schalke.

Tottenham have quite a lot of money and Aston Villa should also be able to be a dominant force

Newcastle are really fun to play with as they have a huge fan base and decent young talent in the side. If you fancy going continental then I would suggest Schalke.

hmm maybe newcastle but they have a crappy chairman. I wouldn't be Shalke as I don't know the german league as well as the prem

Tottenham have quite a lot of money and Aston Villa should also be able to be a dominant force

I've already done spurs, they were pretty fun. Had the Hoddle Stadium built but still not the 60,000+ stadium I wanted

you cant have it all straight away, your QPR. My Favourite save I have ever done on FM was on FM 2011 with Everton. After years of domination the board built a new 60,0000 stadium named after me 'Mcafee Arena'. This was later expaneded to 68,000. My son Mark Mcafee also came through the academy which I had heard could happen but thought it was a myth. Regrettably he was awful and I released him after 2 years trying to develop his skills.

Stoke can be turned into a European force. No debt, good chairman and they can get over 40,000 in the expanded Britannia

Villa are easy to go down this route with. Villa Park can be expanded to 55k, then in about 2021 or so if things have gone really well you can get a 70k+ stadium.

Everton are the best challenge,as they easily get a new chairman, they are financially difficult but still have a great squad. I got a new stadium named after me with 65k capacity at around 2018.

Newcastle is my favourite england club, they have an huge fan base, one of england's biggest stadiums and a very good team (tiote, cabaye, cisse, ba, krul, etc) and the future england starting forward adam campbell. It's a good team to play, also afc wimbledon, from npower league 2 are very good to play with, im playing with them now and it's very cool to get a fan's team to the top, and difficult too. Try them ;)

I'm playing as Wigan at the minute and I've got them into the Europa League in the second season and was unlucky not to do it in the first. A better player could probably make them a Champions League team pretty quickly.

In my current save I am due to move stadium to the 28,000seater QPR Stadium in two years (2020)...it is so tedious having to grow the club this slowly when I could potentially have won every competiiton I was in last season and this season if I did not have to be concerned about watching my finances carefully to make sure I don't go into debt

heaven forbid you should have to manage anything in a football management simulation game. alternatively why not just go onto the editor or use FMRTE to change your ground capacity to 100,000

liverpool?. already good facilities and owners will most likely build a new stadium if you ask for them.