I7IDanny's Be a Pro 3 - With A Twist!

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 225
  • Views Views 15K
Ok, cheers mate, this has helped quite a bit :D

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Can't have a striker.... Winger or Centre Mid?

Make him be an LB behind me :) or MC :)

Ok, cheers mate, this has helped quite a bit :D

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Can't have a striker.... Winger or Centre Mid?

Winger it is.

Woo, Lichtenstein is the job. We have Danehart :p Also im the only RM/RW so far so hopefully ill have no competition for my place :D

And yeah,the mini tournament sounds like a great idea :)
Also when we retire maake sure to post the overall best eleven and we will see who the best was :)

Does anyone know how to put that tournament together? ATM i have an outline of the tournament but I have no idea how to schedule it etc

Woo, Lichtenstein is the job. We have Danehart :p Also im the only RM/RW so far so hopefully ill have no competition for my place :D

And yeah,the mini tournament sounds like a great idea :)
Also when we retire maake sure to post the overall best eleven and we will see who the best was :)

yeah you tell him steve!!! (6)

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Does anyone know how to put that tournament together? ATM i have an outline of the tournament but I have no idea how to schedule it etc

If you create a new cup....make it to be scheduled beginning of august in a 3 way group maybe?? play each other twice. all the options should be there!! to add teams etc..

Last edited:
yeah you tell him steve!!! (6)

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

If you create a new cup....make it to be scheduled beginning of august in a 3 way group maybe?? play each other twice. all the options should be there!! to add teams etc..

How would you have it as a national team tournament?

I dont have a clue how to but if your still stuck tonight ill have a fiddle around and try get it working when i get in from work? Maybe compare it to another international tournament like the 4 associations tourney? Play each team home and away in a mini league and whoever it top after 4 games wins?
If you dont mind, add Willster and yourself to my fave personell aswell?

Why chokopop get the striker place instead of me??? :'(

Because, as quoted earlier, the regulars did have first rights. Choose any other position if you want and I'll be happy to add you.

Andreas was a regular of the old games mate. If you look over the old post the regulars were first preference. Mentioned on the second page(i think) that it was closed until the regulars came in and that everybody else was pending.

right on the editor go to competitions and on the bottom right add a new cup...on the nation box select none and on the continent select europe.
next tick the type and select the one you want i.e all star cup...fill in all the other boxes like importance etc...
Now go to teams and select the 3 nations
after you have done all the boxes you then need to put in the national rules which is located between the cup box and the main box at the top left...(it will open a setup wizard box...maybe you should do this first?? you can see it on your screenie!!)

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

all you ever do is cry...you moaned on my second one I did as well...you 12 or something???

When i go into national rules it seems to then want to form a club tournament... :/

Apologies for being so hopeless with this tournament setup :(

I can put together a 10 man BAP in less than half an hour but forming one tournament flummoxes me :/

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

can someone read this???

Well....

Because, as quoted earlier, the regulars did have first rights. Choose any other position if you want and I'll be happy to add you.

Andreas was a regular of the old games mate. If you look over the old post the regulars were first preference. Mentioned on the second page(i think) that it was closed until the regulars came in and that everybody else was pending.

Back