wowww 1 season im winning the league (1st medal yayyy!) but the next season im an aging 29 y-old and coming 7th behing boro but at least im a regular still ;)

Wooooo Champions League in 2027 and League Cup in 2028!!!!

And also a long awaited award at 2027 :p

Will you show us our biography's when it's done? am I Barbados captain?

Still scoring 42 goals at age 30 :D

Will you show us our biography's when it's done? am I Barbados captain?

Still scoring 42 goals at age 30 :D

Only one problem with the biographies, I'll upload this one to show you. Histories have screwed up, says everyone played for AC Milan for 10+ years, so bios don't show total goals/appearances, only that current seasons.

View attachment 167866

Last edited:
Players 2027:

View attachment 167876View attachment 167875View attachment 167874View attachment 167873View attachment 167872View attachment 167871View attachment 167870View attachment 167869View attachment 167868View attachment 167867
pencil.png

Prem top goal scorer. Nice :D

scored in the champions league final :) hardly getting games in the prem though :/

Liverpool are failing in the league.. In the game :p

IRL their on fire :p

My guy is barely playing atall. I blame Villa for him not doing much in his early career.
I reckon he will finish his career at Spurs now.

Ya reckon at the end, you could count up all our goals in all competitions? would be a lot of work so don't mind if you don't want to.

Ya reckon at the end, you could count up all our goals in all competitions? would be a lot of work so don't mind if you don't want to.

I'll try, but don't expect anything :/

HOLY MOTHER ******* OF ****. I did't see how many International goals i had scored till now.

139 Goals in 117 Games for Barbados