Rapin' all those Italians.

Am I a Barbados/Roma legend?

Have Roma/Barbados done anything decent in the last 12 years?

I would join your next game, maybe 2 **** countries and you have to choose which one and we get 11 for each?

Rapin' all those Italians.

Am I a Barbados/Roma legend?

Have Roma/Barbados done anything decent in the last 12 years?

I would join your next game, maybe 2 **** countries and you have to choose which one and we get 11 for each?

Roma pretty much won Serie A every time you top score for them, so like 3-4 times so far :D

and we were thinking San Marino and the Faroe Islands?

oops spurs finished above arsenal
and liverpool cant do anything without me (lost cup final)
im up for the next game of 2 11s of rubbish countries
id like to join ur net game if theres space

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Roma pretty much won Serie A every time you top score for them, so like 3-4 times so far :D

and we were thinking San Marino and the Faroe Islands?

yh that wud be fun with 22 people with 2 keepers, 8defenders ...

My players lookin' good! ;)

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

FM-Base Network

Password - FM-Base

Btw, i've joined this, i'll be on it later, but if all the good players are gone - **** that! ;)

My players lookin' good! ;)

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Btw, i've joined this, i'll be on it later, but if all the good players are gone - **** that! ;)

I've set up now, If you want to join the game feel free :D

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

BTW The teams so far:

Danny - Man Utd:
Signings:
Sirigu, M. Dawson, A. Berezutskiy, Capdevilla, T. Cahill, S. Parker, A. Sanchez, A. Young, R. Van Persie, L. Suarez, J. Hernandez (on loan at Barca), Ronaldinho, Defoe, D. Villa, D. Newton.

Arkle - Barcelona:
Signings:
Rafael, P. Jones, R. Varane, M. Musacchio, Y. M'Vila, J. Rodwell, A. Sandro, Ganso, K. Walker, Neymar, M. Sahko, M. Arkle.

woww they'll be world champions

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

no question

woww they'll be world champions

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

no question

They're in my division :(

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Whilst no-ones on the net game, i'm going to aim the BAP a couple more seasons :D

They're in my division :(

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Whilst no-ones on the net game, i'm going to aim the BAP a couple more seasons :D

maybe we should start it again, and sort out a time so more people can play :)

Transfer Update August 2022:

Rastafarian Badman >>>> Roma to Real Madrid C.F, £47.5m
Michael Arkle >>>> Manchester United to Arsenal, £38m

Players 2023:

View attachment 167647View attachment 167646View attachment 167645View attachment 167644View attachment 167643View attachment 167642View attachment 167641View attachment 167640View attachment 167639View attachment 167638
pencil.png

60 apps 47 goals. Nice :D

Probably gonna spend the rest of my career at Chelsea :p

your only on season 2023?? :p I was hoping you would be ready for a new one. Don't forget to pm me bud when you do as I missed out last time :)

your only on season 2023?? :p I was hoping you would be ready for a new one. Don't forget to pm me bud when you do as I missed out last time :)

Yeah, unfortunately :/

And what sort of monster PC do you have? I'm running 5* speed and this is the fastest it does!