I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Looks like i'm gonna be a Manchester City legend. They don't want to let me go. Or no one wants me :P

What a display, 7 games, team of the season, simply faultless, and a first international goal, it only took 72 caps :)

Am I a Barca Legend/Icon/Favoured Personnel?

Ahhhh, how can Liechtenstein, with players who have the exact same stats as the other 2, be so bad? Grrr

**** national Pride but the Liechtenstein team are tearing the Premiership apart :D

Haha, suck it Liechtenstein! 3-1. Congratulations to San Marino on the win.

And my I'm included in my first award, unfortunately it's only #3 young player of the year in England.

**** national Pride but the Liechtenstein team are tearing the Premiership apart :D

Alex Rooth is there too. And the Sammarinese have been consistently top in awards and league stats in Italy and Spain.

My biggest problem is that i cant have the same scoring record for the national team as i do for the premiership. Im surely a chelsea legend by now?

Wow, no awards yet. Was #3 Prem top scorer last season. But that's the closest i've been :(

I must surely be an Icon at Manchester City by now ^^

woo a move! gone to city, lets hope i play more for them! funny cause same big teams i was in last bap, juve and city... Faroes making the semi's is quality.. seems i play good for Faroe's just need to find some club form!

English young player of the year again :) but kind of late in my career. I am improving constantly with UTD

yeesss euro 2020 glory and 2 goals in final my stats are looking good with champo league top scorer and joint top scorer in spain

btw danny ur doing a gr8 job can i have history plz francesco pirlo thanks :D

Faroes 2021:

View attachment 170789View attachment 170788View attachment 170787View attachment 170786View attachment 170785View attachment 170784View attachment 170783View attachment 170782View attachment 170781View attachment 170780View attachment 170779
pencil.png

Back