I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
3rd in european striker of the year, 38 goals in 47 games :D

Not the best season . But still allright :P

Too bad you only got one game for us this year. Me and Sid are the main choice for up front. Pity as you have similar stats to us but dont seem to score as much domestically. Players player of the year and joint top goalscorer again. Is me, Brad or Harry a Chelsea legend yet? I seem to do well domestically but never as good in Europe of for the country. Tis a pity coz me and Sid could fire us to glory :(

Danny could you do a comparison for me and Sid please? thanks mate

Last edited:
****,my career has gpne to ****
**** 2015 move
but i guess this happens in real life too

First of all, I wanna thank 171Danny(Cool info - In Brazil 171 is a code for armed robery<)), AnIrishTrueBlood, Chokopop, Wilko_Wolves, Steve* and Mads2506 for your messages about my aunt. **** you, cancer!

About the game, my player got worst last season, but now he improved his speed. againz, i can haz story? lulz. Pedro Castellucci.

Last edited:
YES! Finally made a decent (for me, not for any of you :P) move to a decent club! 3m to GETAFE! I think I made the mistake of making AMR a natural position, am I being played as a RB or AMR?

Too bad you only got one game for us this year. Me and Sid are the main choice for up front. Pity as you have similar stats to us but dont seem to score as much domestically. Players player of the year and joint top goalscorer again. Is me, Brad or Harry a Chelsea legend yet? I seem to do well domestically but never as good in Europe of for the country. Tis a pity coz me and Sid could fire us to glory :(

Danny could you do a comparison for me and Sid please? thanks mate

Are you sure? I wouldn't want to embarrass you or anything

First of all, I wanna thank 171Danny(Cool info - In Brazil 171 is a code for armed robery<)), AnIrishTrueBlood, Chokopop, Wilko_Wolves, Steve* and Mads2506 for your messages about my aunt. **** you, cancer!

About the game, my player got worst last season, but now he improved his speed. againz, i can haz story? lulz. Pedro Castellucci.

No probs mate,i speak for most of the lads here,were a decent bunch and dont want to see anybody suffer. Off topic iv had my aunt and 2 of my uncles die of cancer so i know what its like, you just have to fight on and remember the good times with them. Memories of my aunt still bring a smile to my face after 8 years. Time heals all wounds mate.

Are you sure? I wouldn't want to embarrass you or anything

Trust me you wont Sid,similar stats and im a more proven goalscorer :)

can i have history plz danny (francesco pirlo)
not as good season 3rd top scorer but at least my stats are improving well and 41 caps 35 goals happy with that!!

Aye. I've lost my uncle, and my big bro to cancer. I know how you must fel. But as Steve here says. You just gotta remember the good times. At least you've still got som got memories

On topic: Danny, when's the next update gona be?

Sorry for my spelling mistakes, i've got the biggest hangover. Bear with me :P

Faroes 2020:

View attachment 170560View attachment 170559View attachment 170558View attachment 170557View attachment 170556View attachment 170555View attachment 170554View attachment 170553View attachment 170552View attachment 170551View attachment 170550
pencil.png

Back