I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
MILLWALL? hahah hopefully i get snapped up by a big club nice and quick! my player looking alot better than in the last one of these i played in tho! :)

COME ON FAROES!

Faroes all the way! Where on this planet is the team Brommapojkama?!

Its in the Sweedish second division as far as i know...

Fiorentina signed 3 SM's aswell. **** Italians have no taste.

At least i start with a decent team this time and i have a Wilkinson with me incase i get homesick. I have high hopes for the guys in the smaller teams as they will be playing more than us for the first few years. I still think im a future caaptain. Just look at my stats :)

Malaga :( Wanted arsenal or some useless club just to get some experience :(

No club yet :( I must be hiding in a shack somewhere, yet to be found :P but i will be to San Marino football as Daniel Alves is to Brazil.

I look awesome.. Even at 14.. We'll pwn your *** ;)

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

*****.. Most faroe people have gone to danish clubsXD

No Offence Danny, but i'm glad the game crashed, i'm at Chelsea with Murphy ;)

Cesena!! I will get some game time while some others will remain stuck on their team's respective benches :P

why did you put every league as playable?? I only had view only :) Pleased with the transfer this time.....did you add my preffered moves?? love ya

Lyngby, where the **** is that.

Danish Superliga :p

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Where the **** is "Wil"?

Cheers for that, hopefully I can do well out there. Ive never even looked at the Danish league, I will have to have a look at some of their teams tonight :)

Cheers for that, hopefully I can do well out there. Ive never even looked at the Danish league, I will have to have a look at some of their teams tonight :)

Only good team we have is FC Copenhagen :P

You shouldn't do to bad.. everyone does good in our league XD

Hopefully I do well, I didn't do too well in the last B.A.P, and I'm a right winger this time, should be interesting.

Back