I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Danny, do you know why my technicals are so ****? I guess it's just bad luck or maybe it will develop in the future?

I really don't have a clue... Hopefully they will increase in the future, but you had a good season this one, i think :D

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Big moves may be coming in 2011... Wil (there's a hint) one of the players move to such big clubs, such as Chelsea and Liverpool, who are reportedly tabling bids?

weird,why i can get 8 yellow card and 1 red card?
not a good season,but maybe not the year
at least still on that Troyes beautiful place(if you not sure,just search on google)

isn't there i way i at least can get in a youth team or something from a liechenstein team?
cause now i'm just getting weaker

Why his player is stupid <) ^
maybe he just can't take decisions :P
it's still 2011 mate,so don't worry

My players looking good, on another note, are anybody going to get past... JACK MACKLIN? he looks amazing! :O

Why his player is stupid <) ^
maybe he just can't take decisions :P
it's still 2011 mate,so don't worry

He turned down:
Chelsea
Liverpool
Nantes
HSV
St. Etienne
Chelsea (again)
Manchester United
Copenhagen
Feyenoord
Napoli
Leverkusen
Chelsea (yet again)
Fiorentina
and Fulham....

TO STAY AT WIL.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

My players looking good, on another note, are anybody going to get past... JACK MACKLIN? he looks amazing! :O

He's just rejected Real Madrid's offer.... oO)

My guy "Kieron Ryan" is looking amazing, 15 senior league games. 2 assists for Juventus!!

OMG that really ....... (fill the blank)
Chelsea(3x),Man Utd,Liverpool,Napoli,Leverkusen,Fiorentina,HSV,Feyernoord,Fulham,Copenhagen,uh man
ps:Chelsea 3x?
:'(

He turned down:
Chelsea
Liverpool
Nantes
HSV
St. Etienne
Chelsea (again)
Manchester United
Copenhagen
Feyenoord
Napoli
Leverkusen
Chelsea (yet again)
Fiorentina
and Fulham....

TO STAY AT WIL.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

He's just rejected Real Madrid's offer.... oO)

Danhert and Macklin's decisisions must be like 1 :P

I find it funny that Chelsea just can't seem to take no for an answer, they've bid SIX TIMES.
Everytime, bid accepted, contract turned down.

Nice one, I got a transfer to Chelsea, dont think Ill be getting a game for a little while, but at least I got a few youth caps for the country

Nice one, I got a transfer to Chelsea, dont think Ill be getting a game for a little while, but at least I got a few youth caps for the country

You wont get any games. Not with me and Wilkinson in the youth team and similar positions :p

Already third best player for Liechtenstein. **** you Andreas,come join us at Chelsea. Just noticed how our u19 and u21s are mauling just about everybody. :D
Also have a feeling that im developing well this time around aswell. Had a good season with Chelsea youths. Im a beast :)

Transfer Update 2011:

Adam >>>> Brondby to AZ, £2.8m
Spence >>>> Bellinzona to Rangers, £5.75m
Pirlo >>>> San Marino (Club) to Manchester United, £450k

Retirements? (Can't find them in the database anywhere?): Connor Cannon, Bjarnhedin Sigurdarson.

Chump of the window: Andreas Dahnert, rejected over 30 contract offers from clubs better than his own. Including Chelsea, who bid 9 times in total for his signature.

Transfer Update 2011:

Adam >>>> Brondby to AZ, £2.8m
Spence >>>> Bellinzona to Rangers, £5.75m
Pirlo >>>> San Marino (Club) to Manchester United, £450k

Retirements? (Can't find them in the database anywhere?): Connor Cannon, Bjarnhedin Sigurdarson.

Chump of the window: Andreas Dahnert, rejected over 30 contract offers from clubs better than his own. Including Chelsea, who bid 9 times in total for his signature.

Did Rangers get bought over by a billionaire? How did they spend that much? :O

For anybody that wants to know rankings.

Faroe Islands 135 to 124

Liechtenstein 153 to 161

San Marino 203 to 208

I wouldnt worry too much about the rankings right now as the players arent in the senior teams yet and by the looks of it all the youth teams are doing well already with us in them.

Has anybody got a senior cap yet?

Looking at the rest of our squad i think ill become captain. Iv the best Determination and Influence :)

Cant believe Andreas wont move. He will stay there until hes 17 and then go straight into the first team of chelsea with me and Brad :D

He'll never forget "Wil"<) Maybe his player is just overreacting to the idea of making a small team get big. He'll be their God, though:P

About my player, +1 Marking, Creativity, Decisions and Stamina, and 7 assists.. doing well, I think.

****** ****. How in the name of Odin did anyone not want me? Shame Faroe Islands won't be conquering the world now.

Back