I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
and am i the only keeper???

Yeah, since the other two didn't find clubs first season.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Transfers August 2025/Jan 2026:

Arkle >>>> Bayern Munich to Arsenal, £4.5m

Awards 2026:

View attachment 171695View attachment 171694View attachment 171693View attachment 171692View attachment 171691View attachment 171690View attachment 171689View attachment 171688View attachment 171687
pencil.png

Steve still has more goals but thats just cos he started way before me, im far better now :D

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

What happened in Euro 2024?

now 6 years running for World player of year, european midfielder of year and WGB

Steve still has more goals but thats just cos he started way before me, im far better now :D

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Ah stop making excuses. We were level on goals last season. u scored 7 in 9 games. I got 13 in 7 starts :D
Funny really as i see me more as a creative player laying goals on for Andreas and Sid than scoring.
Glad to see arkle has gotten his first caps this season.

And im the Record cap holder so im happy :D

Oh were the highest ranking nation since we hit our peak :)

**** all mate, All 3 teams out in the group stages. England won it though.

First year I haven't been top goalscorer but first time i've been players' player of the year!

signs of old age...

great season 22 goals, 31 assists, 24 mom awards and a rating of 8.52 one of my best seasons yet

great season 22 goals, 31 assists, 24 mom awards and a rating of 8.52 one of my best seasons yet

Like a good wine, getting better with age.... Maybe that's why Fergie signed you! hahah!

Last edited:
My guy extended his contract after claiming he was unhappy and wanted out? Why? He didnt even get a pay raise. :(

Champions League golden boot runner up. Sweet.

My guy extended his contract after claiming he was unhappy and wanted out? Why? He didnt even get a pay raise. :(

Marco Schizzle has been sat at Galatasaray saying he wants out for the last SEVEN years...

Back