I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
God **** it, 1-4! Oh well, at least we made the final. And Jacques Clouseau got an own goal to top off the 132 actual national goals he has scored :D

Hey Danny, who knocked San Marino out and when?

God **** it, 1-4! Oh well, at least we made the final. And Jacques Clouseau got an own goal to top off the 132 actual national goals he has scored :D

Hey Danny, who knocked San Marino out and when?

Argentina, 4-1, Quarters, after we knocked England out 4-2 :D

BTW I found this as well. Tables have turned in 17 years, eh?

View attachment 172142

Von Kasbergen announces retirement at end of 2027/28 season.

Schizzle linked with free transfer to Cardiff, moves to MSK Zilina

Last edited:
Woo,world cup winners and we have a European Championship aswell. Guess Liechtenstein are winning Danny? Great to see us come from behind and dominate in the last 5 years :)

And im Record Goalscorer and Cap holder :)
Dont think Sid is going to catch up with me on intl goals. Im unstoppable :D

I feel bad for Yannick. I may have had a ****** guy at the start but at least he developed.

Woo,world cup winners and we have a European Championship aswell. Guess Liechtenstein are winning Danny? Great to see us come from behind and dominate in the last 5 years :)

And im Record Goalscorer and Cap holder :)
Dont think Sid is going to catch up with me on intl goals. Im unstoppable :D

Only 7 goals away and I've got like 50 less caps :P

I like winning world golden ball, european midfielder of year and world player of year. 8 Years running for all 3 awards

Sorry guys. I must have left my glasses at home on the most important day of my career 8-|

Just saw not that i scored for Liechtenstein in the WC final. Sweet. I'm old, but i get my chance :D

I like winning world golden ball, european midfielder of year and world player of year. 8 Years running for all 3 awards

Check Callum Howey dominating Defender of the Year and Matt Flanagan beasting Ligue 1 awards.

Have noticed just nt really done well in bap before , so being a bit big headed

**** my guy sucks and now retirement at age 31 or something :p
oh well

Faroes 2028:

View attachment 172209View attachment 172208View attachment 172207View attachment 172206View attachment 172205View attachment 172204View attachment 172203View attachment 172202View attachment 172201View attachment 172200View attachment 172199
pencil.png

Back