kylexy

Reaction score
As Anyone would know Ibrahimovic reallyuderperformed for barca but has anyone else found on fm that he is a brilliant goal scorer nearly ever one of my saves he has at least to world palyer of the year awards

Hes abit overrated in the game imo.

More like incredibly overrated. he is by far the easiest striker i have managed. not hating him for any reason since he's playing for my team, for a very reasonable price :)

Not trying to spam this thread i'm going to play as Milan and need to know which role i should play Ibrahimovic ? And maybe formation ?

Not trying to spam this thread i'm going to play as Milan and need to know which role i should play Ibrahimovic ? And maybe formation ?
robinho on the left wing advanced playmaker. ibrahimavic through middle advanced forward. pato right wing as an inside forward. be a good combination that

Like this season then ? ^^ and as for Torres thought this thread was on Ibrahimovic.

Ronaldinho - AML - Advanced Playmaker
Pato - AMR - Inside Forward
Robinho - AMC - Trequartista
Ibrahimovic - ST - Target Man

Or....

Robinho -AML Inside Forward
Ronaldinho - AMR Advanced playmaker/Inside Forward
Ibrahimovic -ST - Complete forward support
Pato - ST Poacher

Target Man - Support or Attack ( Attack i suppose.)

Ibra is a quality player in reali life though had a rough time at barca yet still scored 20 goals last year.... at inter he looked unstoppable and i think we'll see old ibra at milan this year

Ibra is a quality player in reali life though had a rough time at barca yet still scored 20 goals last year.... at inter he looked unstoppable and i think we'll see old ibra at milan this year

TBH i think he suits Serie A style more than La Liga

TBH i think he suits Serie A style more than La Liga

Agreed, on top of the fact he will be cosseted and comforted by Milan. Guardiola doesn't suffer laziness gladly, and I think his attitude was a sticking point.

he is quite similar to berbatov in real life in my opinion.......same style exactly.....sluggish but fantastic, just seems these sort of players need time as berbatov is showing this season...ibrahimovic is class and banged in the goals on my barcelona save

I started with Barca and Ibrahimovic had personal problems and I let him have the month off, did anyone else have this problem?

nah he was fine with me........only problem i had was when man city wanted him and he sulked cos he wanted to go.....greedy ****** lol

pretty rubbish whnever ive been barcelona always sign trezeguet for around 5m play ibra from the bench and sell at the end of the first season :)