Ibra is not the best! Villa is!. I play the 10.3 with January tranfers and Villa is bagging hat tricks on almost every game.

I am very sure there is a thread on him as I made it a few months back.
And yeah I had said the same thing as the OP.

He is a disrespectful egomaniac. But thats my view of him.

As Anyone would know Ibrahimovic reallyuderperformed for barca but has anyone else found on fm that he is a brilliant goal scorer nearly ever one of my saves he has at least to world palyer of the year awards
To say he underperformed is an overstatement. He has an extremely ****** mentality and he got unhappy because he wasnt center of attention at Barca, thats why the sold him.

Ibrahimovic has been the man for me as Barcelona, he carries his weight quite nicely, mid-way through the third season, he's scored 25 goals in the first, 32 goals in the second and now mid-January, he's scored 25 goals already.

I do have a question though, He's 30 on my save now, have started getting the agility drops, market value is 30.5 Million, is it time to offload him, and if, how much should I ask for?

I too enjoyed having Zlat at barca scored lots of goals. i left after 3 seasons. new challenge called.
View attachment 108909
in my last season there: 52 goals and 18 assists.....you read that right! he is a beast.