• Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 5K

Will you be downloading this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamu_1989

Reaction score
Hi i'm working on a database with a new nation and about 5 leagues in it which add up to about 100 clubs, i need some names for the teams. i would prefer them not to be names of yourself in my position Mamu FC or other club names Manchester Athletic. Would love some fantasy clubs that don't exist. thanks!

What about film titles ie Young Guns, New Jack City, Sneakers FC, Mean Machines, Sin City etc

These are all completely fictional. I am unsure whether my imagination is really up to scratch! :)

- Newtonbury Wanderers
- Chelthorn Albion
- Longworthingdon Thistle
- Notchester United
- San Pródigo
- Upton FC
- Tonesdale Athletic
- FC Gigante
- NK Klinička Dovršavanje
- Magicienii Football Club
- Un France-Unis
- SC Montagna Clube
- Fodbold Klub Den Ikoner
- Joss Town
- Pledgeley Legjendat

Well, I did say something about my imagination! :P

these are all completely fictional. I am unsure whether my imagination is really up to scratch! :)

- newtonbury wanderers
- chelthorn albion
- longworthingdon thistle
- notchester united
- san pródigo
- upton fc
- tonesdale athletic
- fc gigante
- nk klinička dovršavanje
- magicienii football club
- un france-unis
- sc montagna clube
- fodbold klub den ikoner
- joss town
- pledgeley legjendat

well, i did say something about my imagination! :p

wow haha :d

Just a word of advice, I tried doing this and got frustrated. Created a database with 90 teams across three leagues for India. I however, used real names of Cities. I went pretty realistic, creating the cities, regions, weather conditions and populations etc.

However, in the end, I realized I had not created custom kits for the teams, so all the teams had the same Blue. So home would always be blue and away red. Best of luck however.

Raymond United
Wilson Brother Strikers
Poorviaka FC
Leone Town
Winner Junction FC

Just a word of advice, I tried doing this and got frustrated. Created a database with 90 teams across three leagues for India. I however, used real names of Cities. I went pretty realistic, creating the cities, regions, weather conditions and populations etc.

However, in the end, I realized I had not created custom kits for the teams, so all the teams had the same Blue. So home would always be blue and away red. Best of luck however.

Raymond United
Wilson Brother Strikers
Poorviaka FC
Leone Town
Winner Junction FC

yeah i had the same problem once but you need to change the kit colours inside the editor or as im doing kits and badges for the teams though it's tough

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

West Hamburger

As long as you put that in I'm fine... :)

fine ;) thankss :)

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

So far i have

58 clubs registered
42+ clubs to be registered[/COLOR]

thanks to whom helped and is helping!

a couple more, Romper Stompers, The Terminators, Bullet Boys, The Fantastic 11, Crouching Tigers, Hidden Dragons FC, Rock n Rollas and The Avengers

I cant think of any names right now, but if you havent got anyone yet, I could make some kits for them you like

I cant think of any names right now, but if you havent got anyone yet, I could make some kits for them you like

mmm yeah that would be cool!!! it's hard for me to do about 200 kits on my own! if you want make some custom kits and then i'll add the emblem via photoshop, just use your own imagination for the colours etc. Thanks alot mate :) :)

ok cool. Have you set up the team colours yet? or are you going to change them on the kits we make?

Also if you making some too, what style are you using?

ok cool. Have you set up the team colours yet? or are you going to change them on the kits we make?

Also if you making some too, what style are you using?

no mate like you said im going to change them on the kits we make

erm i havent started with the kits yet, but would have loved short sleeved 2d, it wont matter if you use long sleeved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back