• Thread starter Thread starter Mamu_1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 5K

Will you be downloading this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just made this two kits, but none of the team names suit the kits. Can anyone think up a snappy ( sorry >.< ) team name that will suit these kits?

umm.png
umm2.png

Ive just made this two kits, but none of the team names suit the kits. Can anyone think up a snappy ( sorry >.< ) team name that will suit these kits?

umm.png
umm2.png

Easy, Crocodile Dundees. Sticking with the film names

Easy, Crocodile Dundees. Sticking with the film names

yeah crocodile Dundees will be great hehe just need to find the right badge that fits, i found loads of custom made badges on a website, i will pick the best and modify them

what do you think?

v4x8ib.png

Last edited:
That badge looks pretty good

ive only done about 10 so far. Been stuck in college all day today. I will send them when i get home

ive only done about 10 so far. Been stuck in college all day today. I will send them when i get home

10 is still good mate in 1 day, i have 17 which were ready before and could do about 8 myself tonight so that'll be 35 in 2 days ;) thanks

Not sure if you need anymore names but heres 3 more Psychoville FC, Shawshank FC and Million Dollar Babies (could set this team so age is 23 max)

Not sure if you need anymore names but heres 3 more Psychoville FC, Shawshank FC and Million Dollar Babies (could set this team so age is 23 max)

mm love Shawshank FC, would be something different for the million dollar babies, but cool idea, will probably make more than 100 teams maybe 115. Thanks dude!

Just came up with another, League of extraordinary Footballers

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

and another, Men on Fire

Just came up with another, League of extraordinary Footballers

that would be nice name for a world league hehe

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

and another, Men on Fire

thanks mate

New Nottingham City
Edgeford Park Wanderers
Greenville Albion

Just a few ideas.

nice going there mate...
i myself already try make like this but only 20 team....
what country do u change??
if there is no player in the club there will be problem when they enter the europa or champions league.....

New Nottingham City
Edgeford Park Wanderers
Greenville Albion

Just a few ideas.

Thanks dude

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

nice going there mate...
i myself already try make like this but only 20 team....
what country do u change??
if there is no player in the club there will be problem when they enter the europa or champions league.....

i did it with 20 teams it wont be bad :)
well obviously the first year no club will enter the european cups cause the nation points are 0 but that gives you about 12 months to sign new players etc i change Yugoslavia, you can change monaco and uk, but first you have to edit some file to make the change continent chooseable for the nation

bayer neverloosin'
bayer alwaysloosin'
chief wigan
fake madrid
arseanal
barceboner
sporting lesbian
ladzio
inter ur nan

Chaldon FC
Will Spurring FC

bayer neverloosin'
bayer alwaysloosin'
chief wigan
fake madrid
arseanal
barceboner
sporting lesbian
ladzio
inter ur nan

Chaldon FC
Will Spurring FC

Thanks mate, forgot to post that i have the 100 teams but if i see i can do more than 100 i'll do some of your names, thanks!

Thanks dude

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

i did it with 20 teams it wont be bad :)
well obviously the first year no club will enter the european cups cause the nation points are 0 but that gives you about 12 months to sign new players etc i change Yugoslavia, you can change monaco and uk, but first you have to edit some file to make the change continent chooseable for the nation

nice... i usually change the C.I.S, and i noticed that u will have problem when entering the continent cup, where u need to register at least 4 homeground player which have 3 years trained at club....
btw, gudluck with your project, i might be downloading it... ^^)

nice... i usually change the C.I.S, and i noticed that u will have problem when entering the continent cup, where u need to register at least 4 homeground player which have 3 years trained at club....
btw, gudluck with your project, i might be downloading it... ^^)

so if i change monaco/great britian i wont have that problem?

so if i change monaco/great britian i wont have that problem?
i still think u will face that problem since u create a new club without any player...
i manage to avoid it by creating 4 player for each team with a 3 year trained at club(15-21)... |)
but since u already create too many teams, i dont think this will be the best idea to do... :P

i still think u will face that problem since u create a new club without any player...
i manage to avoid it by creating 4 player for each team with a 3 year trained at club(15-21)... |)
but since u already create too many teams, i dont think this will be the best idea to do... :P

oh yeah i got you know, we i'll change the "years to gain nationality" to 2years and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back