• Thread starter Thread starter Mamu_1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 5K

Will you be downloading this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few examples of kits ive made so far :)

Young Guns H|A

Younggunshome.png
Younggunsaway.png

New Jack City H|A
Newjackcityhome.png
Newjackcityaway.png

Sneaker FC H|A|T

SneakersFC.png

Sneakersfcaway.png
SneakersFCthird.png

Young Guns H|A

Younggunshome.png
Younggunsaway.png

New Jack City H|A
Newjackcityhome.png
Newjackcityaway.png

Sneaker FC H|A|T

SneakersFC.png

Sneakersfcaway.png
SneakersFCthird.png

10/10 mate :D well done, if you want you can send them via email, i'll give you my address if you want

Young Guns H|A

Younggunshome.png
Younggunsaway.png

New Jack City H|A
Newjackcityhome.png
Newjackcityaway.png

Sneaker FC H|A|T

SneakersFC.png

Sneakersfcaway.png
SneakersFCthird.png

10/10 mate :D well done, if you want you can send them via email, i'll give you my address if you want, The young guys home shirt kills!! WOW

Yah ok, PM me it, and ill send em to ya when ive done them

Looking forward to the release of this, how are you doing staff/players for teams.
Also loving the kits especially the young guns home kit.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Looking forward to the release of this, how are you doing staff/players for teams.
Also loving the kits especially the young guns home kit.

the staff/players will be the fm created, but with a decent budget you have to build your team yourself

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

do you think it's cool to make fm-base fc?

nothing special, im creating 100 teams or more in the fm editor, + a new nation with new stadiums and cities that don't exist (that's why it's fantasy) then we're creaing kits and logos and i'll upload the database once i'm finished.

And then.... It's just something that we download to be one of the teams and play ourselves yes? Or is it an auction game etc...

no it's not an auction game, just to download and play on ourselves.
i did something similiar i think it was for fm2010. but at that time i only did about 16 teams which of course was only a premier division and some cups with 16teams, i went about 7 seasons playing it but eventually got bored playing the same teams over and over, 100 won't be a massive number but it will be better for sure.

Should be good mate, I might download it and play it for a season or 2 see how it goes, so how are you splitting the players up into the different teams etc?

Should be good mate, I might download it and play it for a season or 2 see how it goes, so how are you splitting the players up into the different teams etc?

i wasn't thinking of creating any players, just the fm-created players and then all teams should use the money and buy players, i had an idea of making the retired legends (zidane etc) and then divide them into different teams but that would be a lot of work :/

So the all the teams start off with 0 players or you using already established teams and naming them different?

So the all the teams start off with 0 players or you using already established teams and naming them different?

the teams start off with 0 players, but they'll have under18s regions that fm will create by itself, and no teams will be newly created

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I'm looking forward to seeing it. :)

thanks ;)

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Will deffo give it a download

If you need more names..here you go.

Little India FC
China Town
Tang XI
United Nations Recreational Club
The Queens Men
Shooting Stars FC
Retro Hurricanes
Tropics

(replace India with fantasy country name / city name )
India Legends
India Miners
India Falcon
India Raccoon
India Pirates
India Kings

If you need more names..here you go.

Little India FC
China Town
Tang XI
United Nations Recreational Club
The Queens Men
Shooting Stars FC
Retro Hurricanes
Tropics

(replace India with fantasy country name / city name )
India Legends
India Miners
India Falcon
India Raccoon
India Pirates
India Kings

thanks dude :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back