If anyone wants to talk about the MLS, come here!

Reaction score
Any MLS talk will be cool here, from TFC's weak defence to LA's strong start. Let's get to it!

What do you thinks gonna happen with Landan Donovan?

Any MLS talk will be cool here, from TFC's weak defence to LA's strong start. Let's get to it!

Good luck with this, hopefully people wont spam or slate it. I would but I dont really see much from MLS, and I couldnt even tell you who are the current champs:S

Don't really watch the MLS but one of my mates likes it and is always talking about it, can't remember the team he supports though, Philadelphia or something like that?

No thanks
Stop posting pointless **** everywhere on the site please.

I still think the MLS is growing but they need to sort out the silly rules with their transfers. The draft is a good idea as it stops one team dominating from picking up all the best players.

I only really known LA Galaxy and Chicago Fire from the MLS really, mainly due to Beckham and Fifa

Ye that draft thing i find interesting just have never understood it enough. Which is one of the reasons why i dont ever try and manage MLS teams on FM

Yeah he plays for San Jose I think

Does Cobi Jones still play or has he retired? So much for my knowledge of the American leagues.

Well this thread does say rest of the world. Doesn't that include America? Anyway, I'm wondering about Landon Donovan too. When will he leave to go to Europe forever?

About the MLS draft. It's a place where young players get chances to grow with professional teams. Such teams can pick the players based on table position at the end of the season. The worse they do, the better chances to get better players.

Yes the salary cap is still in place; I really hated the constraints they placed on wages throughout my time in TFC in FM2009. Limited my buying power quite a bit because of that.

Cobi Jones is retired, and is a coach for LA (I think), and Philadelphia are called the Union.

Last edited:
I went to a MLS game when i was visiting relatives in Canada, it was Toronto FC 0 - 0 San Jose Earthquakes or something? The football there i'd say is equivalent to Coca Cola League 1.

No thanks

Don't be such a **** and post stupid things.If you don't like it,then,excuse me for the swearing but,you can just **** off.Nobody on here wants people who do stupid and irrelevant things like you.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Michael Bradley should go back to America,he's not doing well in Europe and is rarely brought up in the media,besides,his father manages the national team,so him being domestically-based may improve his chance of making the 2014 World Cup or the the continental championship (CONCACAF,CONMEBOL? is it? I dunno) that they have there.

Collins John and Brian McBride = Chicago Fire strike force :wub:

Not that I watch MLS or anything :'(