If anyone wants to talk about the MLS, come here!

If anyone's gonna plan to watch any MLS anytime soon, don't watch Toronto FC. Their defense is horrible. Their lack of cohesion annoys me as a fan of the club. Is time the only solution to a lack of cohesion?

hi there Toronto, sorry for yr club. Now i happen to play two msl teams: dallas and toronto and mebe
you could offer some advice. what formation is best for toronto with its present squad: 4-4-2, 4-5-1
only dwayne up front, or 4-1-3-2 with de guzman sitting deep as dmc? not planning to bring any new
guys until the draft thingie.

I can't stand it; the rules are so stupid from calling it soccer to their crazy transfers.

I wish it was a better league. As an American living in Britain, whenever I make a trip to the US I always check in on MLS. But I couldn't tell you much about it. Fair play to them though, they've garnered a lot more support in the last few years. It's a legit league as opposed to a joke or an obligation to mask our "Ugly American" nature.

As for Donovan, he's kind of a joke. He's a bit overrated and his last stint at Everton was far and away his best performance in Europe. Ever. That having been said, I'd love to see him do well at the World Cup, I don't like him. But he's still one of the better players we have.

I can't stand it; the rules are so stupid from calling it soccer to their crazy transfers.

I'm sorry, but I had to address this. I used to find it so ridiculous that Brits got so up in arms about "Soccer." a joke I used to have with my friends was I'd call it soccer, they'd all correct me, and I'd say, "Call it what you like, but the English still can't win anything." (6)
I mean, honestly. Who cares? But then I read this thread.

After reading through that thread, I wanted to quote the entire thing and point out every mistake or every time someone would use a football (soccer) term when they were talking about football (real football) But then it hit me. That it was the exact same thing. So, I apologise if I've ever gotten after someone for being sensitive about "soccer."

/RANT