If Scotland/england/wales/n.ireland got independence...

Well I dont ******* care what its called really.

Remember '67?

LOLOLOLOL, you hold onto that ONE win ;)

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

We must be the only country in the world that prides itself on hating another....

Think of Canada (one of the best countries in the world) they hate America.:D
But yeah, Scotland hate England, even though we really couldn't give a toss :p

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Think of Canada (one of the best countries in the world) they hate America.:D
But yeah, Scotland hate England, even though we really couldn't give a toss :p

Exactly, it's the only thing that makes me feel dodgy to be Scottish. Honestly, it's like Aberdeen hating Rangers, nobody cares who Aberdeen are/were, same with Scotland :S

I prefer to be called Scottish, not British. But we need to be together with England/Wales/N.I as we'd simply not manage alone.

A good few do act like that I must admit, but ask our neighbours from the East End what nationality they are, I'm sure we'd have a few non-ritish or Scottish replies. Btw, just to let you know, your teams latest signing Martin Hardie is my second cousin ;)

Martin Hardie:wub:

When it comes to this, I will ALWAYS call myself Scottish rather than British. I just can't ever come to call myself British considering I was born in Scotland. I know that The Union has got it's good points, but I think independance is always going to be the best thing for all of the countries involved. [Apart for Scotland, we need to find someone else to hate for no reason haha. XD]