If You Could Create A New Player Attribute, What Would It Be?

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Fellow Managers,

After a few games of Football Manager, i decided to think of another thread to create, and this idea seemed interesting to me. I've thought of many attributes that would be great in Football Manager, and would love to hear any views on some attributes you can think of that would be good in the game ^^)

Hope to see some good suggestions soon!

Kylo.

Last edited:
Vision.

Cesc Fabregas - 21 (H)

To be honest, I am quite happy with what we got at the moment.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Vision.

Cesc Fabregas - 21 (H)

Really creativity though?

some way of determining how much curl a player can exert on the ball, but a 'curl' stat sounds too fifa-ish

Hairstyle rating.
Kenwyne Jones-20 :L

communication and organisation maybe? especially important for centre backs and goalies

Possibly an overall rating out of 20 but that might make the game too easy

I like the idea of that

team work sort of covers it, but u can be a good team player, and not necessarily a john terry type organiser/communicator.

comms/organisation would be more effective combined with a good influence stat

I'm suprised there isn't an attribute that covers Skill, Skill Moves, Bicycle Kicks etc.
I suppose this is a mix of Agility, Technique and Dribbling. But it would be much better in one attribute. :)

I say vision aswell. Communication would be good aswell.

Tenacity, Swerve etc..
I know this is on the game but it is not visable on the players attributes, 'Injury Proneness'. Could help help when deciding to sign a player or not, but could take out the fun of gambling on a player.

I don't agree with the Injury Proneness. If a player's injury prone your scout will always tell you anyway, but I see where you're coming from.

Tendency to get in a fight- 35- Joey Barton.

A consistency stat would be nice (H)

Chemistry

Not as a pure static element, but determined by the current line-up etc.
Might be based on your Assistant managers skill or something, and must not be completely accurate, but it would be really nice to get a bit better picture of how my squad is getting along.
There's still a lot of guesswork involved in seeing if my team plays as a team or rather a bunch of guys in the same shirt. As a REAL manager I would get an idea of how everything goes with constant interaction, but this being virtual, a stat indicator would be nice.

Loyalty maybe?

There is already a 'Loyalty' attribute.

It is hidden, along with others like Adaptability and Injury Proneness.

As for my suggestion 'Willingness to see out a contract'. I kid, but seriously, Modric has 0 of that attribute on my game. :'(