If You Could Create A New Player Attribute, What Would It Be?

Free Kick Creativity.

YES. :wub:

Shot power?

Think its already covered with "Shoots with Power" PPM. I think its a mixture of that and finishing ability.

Yeah, thats in the preffered moves area, but it would be good as a stat, just to say that they like to strike the ball with power, doesn't mean they are any good at it. Essien has terrible long shots attributes, but if this was one, he'd be a much better offensive player. oO)

But then all the regens would suck :'(

I think short passing and long passing could be divided....and would be very useful!

Eduardo -- 25 XD

I know your a Celtic fan but you can't possibly rate him a bigger diver then those 2 just by 1 occasion :p

Also I am pretty sure SI have everything covered, I really can't think of any other extra stats.

Swerve im pretty sure is covered by technique

Selfishness/ballhog/team communication is basically team work

I also liked the chemistry idea, but it can be argued that your assitant manager gives you a basic idea of your team chemistry on the assistant team report.

Oh yea I got a suggestion, RETARDEDNESS

Ivica Olic- 25:mad::mad:

Intelligence would be creativity + decisions, or just decisions.

I would add whininess. How much the player would protest any foul allegedly received by him. High would mean likeliness of your player spending the full next play rolling where he fell two minutes ago asking for a penalty (like Drogba in the first leg of past ECC semis).

Or theatrics, like Dani Alves every time there's contact or not even contact.

I don't know what governs diving.

I know your a Celtic fan but you can't possibly rate him a bigger diver then those 2 just by 1 occasion :p

Also I am pretty sure SI have everything covered, I really can't think of any other extra stats.

Swerve im pretty sure is covered by technique

Selfishness/ballhog/team communication is basically team work

I also liked the chemistry idea, but it can be argued that your assitant manager gives you a basic idea of your team chemistry on the assistant team report.

Oh yea I got a suggestion, RETARDEDNESS

Ivica Olic- 25:mad::mad:
I wouldn't rate him higher than those two usually, it's just that the dive was THAT obvious XD

I know it's sort of covered by other attributes but maybe 'Volleying' would be a good one to have. And I think the 'Marketability' stat is a really good idea, although that is sort of covered by a player's reputation. However, in real life there is a definite difference between their reputation and the view of the public.

short term memory loss- robinho 20

stupidity rating - robinho 20 (apparently he thought that City was United)

I was going to say short passing and long passing need to be divided. Second swisswales.

Manager one - Charisma - Ability to sway the press, board, potential signings

Press Relations - How a player reacts to questions asked by the press.

Go to the players 'Personal' and there is, tell you if they are evasive of them of willing to answer questions and others but cant think :)

communication and organisation maybe? especially important for centre backs and goalies
I would have to agrre with that. Communication especially could maybe complement the leadership stat when determining who your captain should be.

A player that communicates good especially a defender or a goalie makes an excellent captain.

moz-screenshot.png

i would like to see more real life situations presented to the manager eg with ronaldinhos partying to much but getting away with it could disrubt squad harmony as he is recieving special treatment for how good he is , if you get what i mean? but i guess thats kind of off topic. is there an attribute for how driven for sucess and dedicated players are which could affect their overall potential?

Hit with the ladies (that are already taken):

John Terry - infinity and beyond.

>_>

Communication & short & long passing
Communication - Carragher OVER 9000!