If you had to compare your club to a food...

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Arsenal: Invisible cake after Arsene "I didn't see it" Wenger.
Spurs: A Big Mac - Too much in the middle and not enough quality at the top and bottom.
West Ham: Aero - Forever blowing bubbles.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

GC - Why the **** do you want these? :)

These are gooooooooooood. I like the Big Mac.

And I have my reasons.

Liverpool- Cream of wheat.

A big player many, many years ago, but nowhere to be seen anymore.

Last edited:
I've had a long thought about this. I can't put my finger on a specific food, however I have likened us to an all you can eat buffet.

At the start, you are happy and look forward to going back, after a while though, it becomes a chore and you go back, not because you are hungry but because you feel like you have to!

Hope that makes sense! XD

Last edited:
Macadamia nut. Threadbare in depth, but incredibly hard to break down sometimes.

All I could come up with

Hearts - Hash brownies & a class of punch to wash it off.

Just going by our shocking media coverage over the last week.

As everyone knows, my second club is Barcelona...

Marmite: Horrible black stuff - particularly that Dani Alves fella. Monkey.

As everyone knows, my second club is Barcelona...

Marmite: Horrible black stuff - particularly that Dani Alves fella. Monkey.

How DARE you say that!

Marmite is great!

Sheffield Wednesday - Kit Kat - Crunchy and you just want to rush through it, but then you get fat and slow.

Sunderland - Weetabix
Starts of strong and tasty, but as you're half way through eating it, it collapses into a mushy mess of nothingness.

Spurs would be a pizza, great in the middle but let down by the back (crusts)

Godcubed I expect you to make a book out of all these suggestions and publish it and give me 75% of the profits

If you take a sandwich and put some extremely delicious bread in the bottom, you are happy. Then you look in the refrigerator and see that the only filling you have left has exceeded the purchase date, but you don't want to eat dry bread, so you are forced to put it on. The filling is not good at all, it is horrible. But then you have the last piece of extremely delicious bread in the top, so it can take the bad taste of the filling and really don't mather that much. You are okay satisfied with the sandwich, but it could really need that good piece of ham as filling. - A slightly edited version of Michael Essien review of Chelseas season 2010-2011

I hope you got the point I am supporting the blues, but I still thought this was really funny of Essien to compare it to a sandwich :)
Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddbal...res-chelseas-season-to-a-sweet-bread-sandwich

As I am Danish, I naturally also support a Danish team. That team is Randers FC in the Danish superliga. My team has been playing very bad this season and is currently struggling with relegation. They are on the 10th place and only their score are currently making them be over the line. The team has just started to suck badly, I remember the good old days when we were a team who could challenge FC Copenhagen (Mostly on homematches) Brøndby and the other big clubs in the Danish league. I think it was 3 years ago when ended up being on the 5th place, qualifying for Europa League. Next year we hired John "Faxe" Jensen as manager because Colin Todd (Former Charlton manager at that time) left the club. He was actually the best manager we have had, so far. Though Lars Olsen also was good. Now to what the topic really is about:

Randers FC is a dry piece of bread. It really sucks, but you are hungry so you are eating it anyway.

Last edited:
i was gonna be nice and let GC have that but u called it I guess

Back