Dobbi

Reaction score
#ignore this mess

Last edited:
Oh by the way we have only 1 player who isn't 1* and he is 5* rating and potential also as well as the whole team he is 16
welcome

PELE

AUGUST

View attachment 378548
These are 2 players that should improve Gretna. We attempted to sign Marek Stech but he stayed at Yeovil.
View attachment 378547 Really what we expected so no massive disappointment
View attachment 378546 Is this really the first 2 games 1 scored 14 conceded 0 points
View attachment 378545I am starting too feel this is an impossible task and that we will get relegated but then have to come back up
View attachment 378544 HALLELUJAH!!!!we beat championship side Brighton on Penalties. Lol
View attachment 378543
I don't want to talk about it

Nov 1st 2013
Press conference live from Gretna
chairman Cameron Pickles and manager James Dobson are there
JD: Hello and welcome to the border ground for today's announcement on my part
BBC: hello mr.Pickles do you know what this is?
CP: no
JD: ok let's get it over with, due to the clubs low league position and the position the club is in I am announcing my resignation from Gretna AFC. The story will continue as a journeyman save
CP: noooooooooooooooooo!

WHO WILL APPOINT ME?

I made this decision because I knew what was coming and I didn't want it so I decided to keep my respectability and find another job. Losing by 4-8 goals every match is not fun. I hated it and I have only been doing it for 2 hrs so. This is now a journeyman save

1st December 2013

I am sitting in my apartment in North London that I rented about 2 weeks ago. Scanning the computer for a job. Kiddiminster,Birmingham,Sheff u and Ebbsfleet all rejected me. I feel so rubbish. I feel like the walls are closing in on me and I don't know why. I just feel like my world has been shut down. My life is lonely and rubbish without football. My wife left me. A man I never knew. I really hate this and I need to escape from it.