MrProLucky

Reaction score
AC Milan manager Massimiliano Allegri confirms he will leave the club at the end of the season
View attachment 436663
Massimiliano Allegri has confirmed he will leave AC Milan in the summer after a troubled season at the San Siro.

The Rossoneri currently sit 7th in the Serie A table, 27 points behind league leaders Juventus.

The pressure has been building on the former Cagliari boss, who guided Milan to the Serie A title in 2011, and he now admits his time at the helm is coming to an end.

"Of course this is my last Christmas at AC Milan," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I do not know who will be the new coach, that is a problem that does not concern me."

Dutchman Clarence Seedorf, a former Milan midfielder, has been heavily tipped to take the reins in the Italian media but Allegri is not looking that far ahead and is hoping to win the Coppa Italia to secure European football in his final season at the San Siro.

Last edited:
Sorry about the photo's guys having a little trouble and it wouldn't let me edit the size. But I'm glad to have finally gotten this out

AC Milan: 2 Candidates Who Could Replace Massimiliano Allegri

Even if Massimiliano Allegri takes AC Milan back to the UEFA Champions League next season, there's no guarantee he'll be around to enjoy it.

President Silvio Berlusconi has seemingly signaled a change in direction is needed and has criticised Allegri, much to the disgust of former club captain Massimo Ambrosini.

A lot will depend on what is going through the President's mind. I don't know what he's thinking, but I do know that when the President gets something into his head, he rarely changes his mind.

Here, we look at five managers who could take the helm at the San Siro next season should Berlusconi pull the trigger.

Walter Mazzarri,
View attachment 436665

Mazzarri is one of world football's premier tactical minds and would likely relish the chance to latch on to another set of world-class attackers in Mario Balotelli and Stephan El Shaarawy.

He's a trend-setter and knows Serie A well. Moving to a bigger club in the division is a logical step.
Diego Simeone,
View attachment 436664

Diego Simeone has done a fantastic job at Atletico Madrid.

Simeone knows any elite player he takes to the Vicente Calderon will end up leaving soon after they catch fire.

The infamous Argentine has already shown that he's a potentially world-class manager in the making.

Last edited:
AC Milan 'want Andre Villas-Boas to take over as head coach' after dismal run in Serie A
View attachment 436666

The recently sacked Spurs boss is wanted by the seven-time European champions after a poor run leaves them in mid-table, AC Milan reportedly want Andre Villas-Boas to take over as their head coach.

The Rossoneri are enduring a torrid time in Serie A, and currently sit 10th in the league after winning just four times all season.

Milan have won just once in their last eight games and currently sit below Hellas Verona, Genoa and Torino in Italy's top division.

According to the Times, the Portuguese coach has been contacted by Milan officials about the prospect of taking over from Massimiliano Allegri at San Siro.

It is believed that Villas-Boas is planning to take the rest of the season off before trying to gain employment.
However, Allegri's contract is up in June, leaving Milan free to make a formal offer for the former Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea boss.

West Bromwich Albion were also keen to speak to AVB about their vacant managerial position, but such a move now looks unlikely due to the Portuguese's reluctance to re-enter management this season.

Villas-Boas has experience of working in Serie A, having worked as an opposition scout for Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan.

View attachment 436486
Villas-Boas appointed new AC Manager

View attachment 436485
AC Milan have presented new manager Andre Villas-Boas.

AVB was introduced at a press conference at the San Siro by club legend Franco Baresi
Speaking in Italian, the 36-year-old Portuguese said he was 'happy to be at one of the most presigious clubs in the world'.

AVB will sign a three-year contract on July 5 after being sacked by former club Tottenham.

'This is the most successful club in the world and we have to win by playing the most spectacular football because of the history and tradition of this club is in playing offensive football, and we're going to work hard to play the football that will make the fans happy,' said the former Chelsea and Porto boss.

'We have been to the training ground - it's fantastic. Everything that we need is there. I think this is going to be a very good project. I have the support of the club, the staff and the fans, so i think this will be a very happy season for AC.'

Club chairman Silvio Berlusconi outlined why he felt Villas-Boas was the right coach for Milan.

'His style and character fits what we want to achieve here at Milan, He is a young man with the style and grace that we want to bring to the Rossoneri fans.'

Also adding 'It's what they deserve.'

Last edited:
View attachment 462154
Villas-Boas takes no time in strenthening his squad

Andre Villas-Boas hasnt been at AC Milan long but has already secured the signiture of former Barcelona man Victor Valdes on a free.

Speaking to Sky Sports is Andre now -

'Andre, you have'nt been in Italy long and have already secured the signing of a world class goalkeeper, whats your intentions?'
'My intentions? well there clear, i want to challenge for the Serie A.'

'How many more signings are likely to follow?'
'Well i can say this to you now, I've recently got of the phone to Carlo Ancelotti, and have secured the signiture of Asier Illarramendi, while also being in on-going talks with Samuel Umtiti.'

'How many signing's can we expect you to make?'
'Myself and Mauro have been over the squad on where i think we can improve, I've spoken to the chairman about possibly brining in some of thses players and he's given me the go ahead.'

'So Andre how many can we actually expect?'
'No less than four that can challenge the current first team, I dont have time for anymore training, i am a busy man. This is a revolution.'

With the current ongoing's and outgoing's at AC we will keep you posted.

Stay Tuned

so guys, what's everyone's thoughts? would love to know where i can improve.

View attachment 462163
i Rossoneri' magnificent eight!

It's the photograph Milan fans have been waiting to see - the eight summer signings together in the club kit.
View attachment 436339
Eight up: Milan's summer signings (from left) Aleksandar Mitrovic, Antonio Candreva, Asier Illaramendi, Victor Valdes, Eder Alvarez Balanta, Samuel Umtiti, Ricardo Quaresma and Mario Pugliese line up for a photo at the club's training's facility.

Andre Villas-Boas now has over ?48m worth of talent at his disposal after bringing in Aleksandar Mitrovic, ?10m from Anderlecht, Antonio Candreva (Lazio Free), Asier Illaramendi (R.Madrid ?11m), Victor Valdes (FC Barcelona Free), Eder Alvarez Balanta (River ?7.5m), Samuel Umtiti (Lyon ?7m), Ricardo Quaresma (Bestikas Free) and Mario Pugliese (Atlanta ?3.9m) also tying up details for the likes of Andrea Poli and Riccardo Saponara.

Bringing in talents as Illaramendi, Valdes and Candreva can surely boost AVB's Milan's title charge.

Milan also allowed players such as Urby Emmanuelson, Christian Zapata and Nigel De Jong to Udinese, Roma and Ajax respectively.

View attachment 436313
AC Milan Pre Season Fixtures 2013/14

They will start their 2014/15 Pre Season with a match against PAOK at Toumba, While Later i Rossoneri will travel to Spain to take on Osasuna and Pontevedra before flying back home to Italy to take on last year's Serie A champions Juventus.

Last edited:
View attachment 436311
il Diavolo Pre Season Results

View attachment 436312

PAOK 1 - 2 AC Milan
Eder Alvarez Balanta (5), Antonio Candreva (19), Dimitris Salpingidis (37)
M.O.M - Antonio Candreva

Osasuna 0 - 2 AC Milan
Kaka (53), Mario Balotelli (55)
M.O.M - Samuel Umtiti

Pontevedra 0 - 5 AC Milan
Antonio Candreva (11,24,34), Antonio Nocerino (88), Mario Balotelli (90+1)
M.O.M - Antonio Candreva

AC Milan 2 - 2 Juventus
Mario Manduzic (12,29), Mario Balotelli (39,46)
M.O.M - Arturo Vidal

Player of pre season - Antonio Candreva

Candreva's thoughts - "Since joining Milan, ive come on leaps and bounds. Im happy to be here with such talented player's. Andre has made me feel welcome and joined me in to the first team plans. I'm happy to be part of the revolution thats currently happening at Milan. I'm very happy to be here."

Season Approach's

As Milan prepare for life under Andre Villas-Boas, we take a look at all the title contenders this coming season.

View attachment 436307

Key Signing - Christian Benteke

With Inter finishing Second last season 19 points behind Juventus they will look to bring there A game by signing a credible striker in Benteke, after a tremendous World Cup, Benteke caught the eye of many with Inter securing the belgian forward.

Manager Walter Mazzari will be looking to find his feet and get point's on the table to bring back the title to the blue side of Milan.

Odd's: 3-1

View attachment 436306

Key Signing - Mario Manduzic

Current regining champion's Juventus cleared the table last season by collecting 84 points on loosing on four occasion's. Covering all position's manager Antonio Conte will be looking towards recent signings Doria and Manduzic to cemente a first team place.

Odd's: Evens

View attachment 436309

Key Signing - Fernando Muslera

Loosing key players this summer in Gargano and Insigne to Liverpool and Monaco respectively, Napoli quickly brought in replacements in Jonothan Dos Santos, Angelo Ogbonna and Jo. Marcelo Biesla who took over former Chelsea and Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez in late Febuary, Will look to continue the strive's he made last season by taking Napoli to 5th place maybe making more on his progress and fighting for a top four fininsh.

Odd's: 2-1

View attachment 436310

Key Signing - Cristian Zapata

Roma not being able to hit the ground last season and finishing on a low in 10th place. With Rudi Garcia being replaced by Roberto Donadoni, Giallorossi fans will be hoping he can bring Roma back to a title winning team. Quickly bringing in Zapata as a Defensive general, Giallorossi will be hoping to fase out some of the older familiar face's bringing some of the youth team forward.

Odd's: 20-1

View attachment 436308

Key Signing - Victor Valdes

With Allegri's departure, Milan head's quickly put former Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas at the helm. With AVB already declaring he's ecstatic to be at the most succesful club, Rossoneri fan's will be hoping he can bring them out the dark age. Many pundits expect Milan to be AVB's biggest project yet by securing Serie A title for the grip's of back to back winners Juventus.

AVB has spent and sold wisely by releasing some of the older player's and getting some of the higher contract's lower. Bringing in the likes of Asier Illaramendi, Antonio Candreva, Victor Valdes and the highly rated Eder Alvarez Balanta, AVB's intention's are clear. Win back the Serie A.

Odd's: 3-1

I love a good AC Milan story but hate AVB :p

Last edited:
AVB might be taking over so im trying to do this slightly realistic, by the signing's and what not
Well if you want it to be realistic with AVB, play a high defensive line regardless of how many you concede and how many players exploit that.