Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, from now, I won't be active on the forums for the next 3 weeks as I have christmas exams.

Just to let yas know =]

Don't miss me too much..

Just to let you guys know, from now, I won't be active on the forums for the next 3 weeks as I have christmas exams.

Just to let yas know =]

Don't miss me too much..
GD luck in ur exams, i guess ill see u soon, bye merry christmans

Good luck in your exams mate. Merry Christmas if I don't see you before then.

GD luck in ur exams, i guess ill see u soon, bye merry christmans

Thanks =]

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Good luck in your exams mate. Merry Christmas if I don't see you before then.

Thank you too Kinger.. And Merry Christmas to both of yous too =]

dnt leave, you have just got here, and i think your great,

but anyway good luck, and merry christmas

What exams? If you don't mind me asking.

dnt leave, you have just got here, and i think your great,

but anyway good luck, and merry christmas

Don't worry, I'll be back mate. Back Christmas Eve! Tonights my last night, from then on, I'm studying. =]

I know, haha thanks.

You have certainly made a mark on this site and good luck in your exams. I've got GCSE mocks after Xmas so I'll be posting even less frequently than normal

just finishing my exams now mate good luck!!!
are they mock GCSEs

What exams? If you don't mind me asking.

It's my Christmas Exams (to prepare me for my junior cert which is like gcse's in ireland i think)

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

To Luket and Jamie F, they're my prep exams for my Junior Cert, which is the equivalent of the GCSEs I think. You do them when you're 14/15

ohhh so what part of ireland are you from

Junior cert is **** easy mate dont worry trust me

So I've been told, but I look at it this way, If I study my **** off for the next few months, get all as and bs, then I get a year off (ty) =]

I know people from Dublin, more Droghedra direction. I'm from up north mate ;)

Haha, what a good student, staying off FM-Base to prepare (I assume revise) for mocks? Unheard of.

I only go to drogheda to play then in football, they're in our league u14s, http://www.a2zsoccer.com/Resultsand...6442/Tour/3076498/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I play for Naas, 1 point outa 5 games =P

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Haha, what a good student, staying off FM-Base to prepare (I assume revise) for mocks? Unheard of.

It's only the next 3 weeks and FMBase is the biggest distraction other than FM itself.

I only go to drogheda to play then in football, they're in our league u14s, http://www.a2zsoccer.com/Resultsand...6442/Tour/3076498/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I play for Naas, 1 point outa 5 games =P

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

It's only the next 3 weeks and FMBase is the biggest distraction other than FM itself.

pfthhhhhhhhh naas u never get anything off the refs down their

i play for crumlin united meself u15 though

Meh, well done. To be honest if I didn't succumb to my biggest distractions in GCSE I would have finished with 10 As.