Doing my mock GCSE's at the moment, had my first one Maths non-calculator, its an easy C but hoping for a B, got English Language Paper One and History tomorrow

Doing my mock GCSE's at the moment, had my first one Maths non-calculator, its an easy C but hoping for a B, got English Language Paper One and History tomorrow

Don't be disheartened with a poor grade in the Maths Mock, I got a D in mock and a B in the actual thing.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

And you're on the internet and not studying/revising?

Well, to be fair to him, GCSE's are incredibly easy and when you have a better achievement under your belt (A Levels) then nobody gives a **** about them.

I shall study a lot more for real exams but GCSE's were made so anyone with half a brain cell could pass them, they are irrelevant once you hit A Levels, this is proven by the fact that Business Studies GCSE is covered in first three months of Business Studies A Level, in which you do not even need Business Studies GCSE to take the course . I want to see my ability without much revision.

Good Luck, Hope you do well.

Hope to see you around soon

Dan

Last Comment for 3 weeks, thanks for wishing me good luck guys, talk soon, ViVaLaQuiRKe. =]

Good Luck ive got R.e exams and english and science mock exams

Yeah, I got a lot of **** tests within those next weeks, I know how you feeling learning. Wow, so boring. But good luck with them, cya soon.

I find when you look at Subjects such as English, History, Geography and R.S, they are more about structure of your writing rather than your knowledge, I find R.S very easy to in a sense 'wing it' even if you only know a few key points. I like idea of revision and all that but when it comes down to it, I can never really apply myself for long periods of time.

I have a 2 hour exam in 11 hours, but I'm hardcore.

So hardcore... that I'm off to bed.

But before I go, on the topic of GCSEs... ridiculously easy really, I did well without picking up a book (not that I'm condoning that, I think you should study). College exams, again, not really that difficult. University exams - Difficult if you're as lazy as I am. If any of you plan to go to a decent university and study a difficult course, be prepared to do the work.

Decided to have a break from studying on the weekends on come on and see how things are without me =]

How can you see how things are without you when technically we aren't without you at all?

See how things WERE woulda been better. Anyway, just letting you's know I'll be on on the weekends.

I have a 2 hour exam in 11 hours, but I'm hardcore.

So hardcore... that I'm off to bed.

But before I go, on the topic of GCSEs... ridiculously easy really, I did well without picking up a book (not that I'm condoning that, I think you should study). College exams, again, not really that difficult. University exams - Difficult if you're as lazy as I am. If any of you plan to go to a decent university and study a difficult course, be prepared to do the work.

Same revision tactic as me. Surprised I got better grades in GCSE to be honest.