I'll quit if I'm fined - Holloway

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K
Seriously? Wow, didn't know that. Need to watch his interview, they're legendary normally.

This one isn't as good. It was on 5 Live, and he was at the end of a series of interviewers all asking the same thing, to be fair to Pat Nevin, he only asked for the reason he made 10 changes, and Holloway went on a rant as per usual =)

he is a hero end of,he is the only manager who says what he think!! take a bow ian

Few years down the line, FA will select the line ups if he is fined for fielding whatever team he wanted. He knows his team's condition, fitness levels, he has every right to play whomever he wants to.

Even last time when Wolves played a weak side against us, they did with a plan of resting key players for next fixture which they went on and won. Thats also part of strategy.

He's the manager, he can field exactly who he wants. And a side that lost 3-2 to Aston Villa away is hardly a weak side.

The PremierLeague are a ******* joke, Holloway has a right as Blackpools MANAGER to field whatever side he wishes. More managers should be like Holloway other wise the PremierLeague will keep doing things like this.

Glad FM doesnt do this, Ive put out loads of bullshit sides on there!

Well, it's not like there's a massive drop in terms of talent between the Blackpool A and B team. **** you could make an argument that on paper he fielded a stronger side than usual. He had two internationals from decent national teams in the lineup (Carney and Kingson) which is 2 more than usual and a "proven" Premier League striker on (Harewood) and their best player was played the last 1/3rd of the game.

well the fa are looking into it (what a joke). Grant has even said he has no problem with it

Is right Ian Holloway, you top man.

if he doesn't get fined them if i was mick McCarthy then i would go mad but it's not fair that small clubs get fined for this but when liverpool did it against fulham in 2007 and when man utd did it against hull in 2009 they didn't get fined

This is a joke.
It is taking away from the managers job.
He's the manager so he should be able to field a weaker side.
Also it was hardly a weaker side if they nearly drew away to Aston Villa when they are only Blackpool!

So for blackpool are the FA calling Kingson, Basham, Harewood, Eeull, Slyvstre ect a weakended team

The FA are such a joke. Hes the manager and he can name whatever team he likes.

They have a 25 man squad for a reason, he's the manager, not the FA, it wasn't a weakened side as they lost by one goal away at Aston Villa, it's a joke!

[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]

the premier league asked all clubs to submit 23 man squads at start of season, so they cant turn around now and say they which team of players are weaker then another.

Mr Ian Holloway is correct and I will quit my job on my Arsenal save if he is fined

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

This is a joke.
Also it was hardly a weaker side if they nearly drew away to Aston Villa when they are only Blackpool!

then again aston villa are **** , so ian hollowing must have picked a bunch of retards to not have beaten them

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

This is a joke.

then again aston villa are **** , so ian hollowing must have picked a bunch of retards to not have beaten them

By this 'logic' they have to play their first 11 regardless of anything else? If they fine him, that's the example they're setting out.

Lol they can actually fine him for that? That's shocking, its his team he can manage it the way he sees fit.

Why get them to pick 25 men squads if your not allowed to use all of them!
I don't see in Carling cup when Arsenal and Man U put on about 7 youngsters and change every player getting fined.

Back