I'll quit if I'm fined - Holloway

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K
I hope he doesnt quit he is a legend. Always up for a laugh. Hes great for football.

then again aston villa are **** , so ian hollowing must have picked a bunch of retards to not have beaten them

I'm impressed you have the balls to call other people "retards" when you can't even get the name of their manager right...

Scandalous.

The Premier League have admitted that it is now a squad game these days with the 25-man rule so why are they now looking at penalising someone for using what they have at their disposal?

What about Spurs making eight changes after the Inter Milan game? Will United/Arsenal/Chelsea be reprimanded after they make wholesale changes before/after European nights? Unlikely.

This is the sort of ruling that makes me want Derby to finish 7th every season in the nPower Championship to avoid having to deal with the Premier League - hopefully within the next five to ten seasons it will have consumed itself due to its own greed and we can all start from scratch.

Probably been picked up but:

He has registered 25 players. Why can't he use them all?

He wont be fined because of the 25 man squad, otherwise why bother having them? Theoretically he could play a different 11 in alternate games, because of THAT squad. If he is fined, its an absolute scandal.

Probably been picked up but:

He has registered 25 players. Why can't he use them all?

I hadn't even thought of this before I saw a couple of comments on the thread. Very interesting point, the whole point is that you can play a select group of players, if Blackpool have a big enough squad to rotate, let them do it. Grant's fine with it, Houllier has done it before so he accepts it (I think) and everyone is backing him. If he quits does that just mean he is super confident of getting another job straight away? Surely he wouldn't have THAT big a tantrum?

I hadn't even thought of this before I saw a couple of comments on the thread. Very interesting point, the whole point is that you can play a select group of players, if Blackpool have a big enough squad to rotate, let them do it. Grant's fine with it, Houllier has done it before so he accepts it (I think) and everyone is backing him. If he quits does that just mean he is super confident of getting another job straight away? Surely he wouldn't have THAT big a tantrum?

Simply trying to prove a point. If he does get fined, Holloway to Liverpool ;) :wub:

So, wait... he can't use his own players in his team to play his fixture?

:S

If the Fa fine Olly for this its a ****** disgrace, They have a 25 man squad to chose for the season and he can play who ever he wants, where ever he want and against who ever he wants because like he said it he is the manager of Blackpool Football Club and that is what his job is to do. I find it a joke that the FA can turn around and claim that because he rested his first team players and brought in players from the fringe, that did very well and deserved a point from the game that he has weakened the team in away that is against FA rules. DISGRACE!!!!!

Back