I'm a Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here!

Yer and Stacy Soloman is doing my nut in bigtime already

Yeah, bit retarded, but it will be funny.....

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

the blonde looks nice

Who? Gillian McKeith?

Liking the Playboy bunny :)

Nah, lips have more fat in them than a McDonalds waste basket.

Four men men trying to light straw with flint, only if someone had a lighter on them..... Oh wait Shaun's smoking

XD

This series is hilarious. I want Stacey to win! :D She is so funny and says the most randomest of things. haha bless.

Woo bring on the next show tomorrow night! I hope Gillian McKeith is the first to leave, i can't stand her.

This series is hilarious. I want Stacey to win! :D She is so funny and says the most randomest of things. haha bless.

Woo bring on the next show tomorrow night! I hope Gillian McKeith is the first to leave, i can't stand her.

nah, keep her in, make her do every trial:p

I have a massive phobia of insects !

Then why the **** are you going on this show !

I hear that Jedward are coming onto the show.

F.M.L

Gillian is getting on my nerves already today and the program has only be on her for about 30 seconds...

Edit: Shes scared of ants and flies... enough said

Last edited:
Like Gillian's gonna win this. :p

Ahaahahahaha

She passes out, this is ******* tragic.

Come on Stacey!!! :D Hilarious, I loved the originality of titles in the trial yesterday. Who Wants To Eat A ***** On Air? Classic!

Gillian McKeith is a absolute ****, why go on the show if she is this scared about incects/animals etc. Money running low love??