I'm a Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here!

Great so shes scared of heights as well...

It would be easier to say what she isn't scared of.

Shes not afraid of the dark! Theres a start!

Sean Ryder is a legend!

Gillian is a *****, hope she gets eaten by a Croc.

Im so glad im not in that camp, i would have slapped that Gillian already.

****** **** Sean is a beast.

All that **** eating practice came in handy for him....lol

Ergh Gillian is such a JOKE, get a friggin backbone! i never really watch im a celeb, but i still no what the jist is! how could she not know wat she was going in for!

Gillian to go!!!

Loving Stacey's one liners though.. 'ooh i'm gonna have a tick head' and camp br-sheila!! :D

I would rather watch Gillian scream and have a panic attack over everything that moves than watch England be embarrassed.

You don't just walk into someone else's camp and eat their ******* Passion Fruit ! XD

You don't just walk into someone else's camp and eat their ******* Passion Fruit ! XD

But they ate her ******* cabbage!

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:33 AM ----------

This woman...

***** needs a ******* punch to the face

I have never seen such an annoying women, dizzee *****.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

she fainted again XDXDXD

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chickend out boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Do we think that it was a fix for her to pretend to faint so she doesn't have to do it?

Cunning plan perhaps...

Would love to know why she can't do this one (AKA what fake phobia she has now) seeing as she was fine to be chosen for it.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:08 AM ----------

Anybody watching the after-show on ITV2?

They were talking about how Gillian contradicts herself and ****:

-How she supposedly almost drowned yet had never put her head under water before the task
-And how she had never seen the show before but wanted to talk to Katie Price because they had been in the same sort of situation.

Aww i LOVED tonight's show. Stacey and Dom's secret quest is so funny to watch! :wub: I couldn't stop laughing when she was trying to get his attention with the shampoo and then hitting him with a rock. Ha. Awesome :D I'm glad Jenny has joined their little group though, i hope more exciting things happen tomorrow. :)

As for who i want to leave, i hope Kayla goes she is soooo boring, but then again Alison isn't very entertaining either.