I'm a one club kinda guy - Chinese Youth Challenge

Reaction score
After I sort of got sick of the pressure of winning every league in double-quick time in my last challenge I have turned to the Youth-Only challenge which I think is miles better since you don't have to move on to another club or country after winning something meaning I can try to build a Chinese dynasty, now here is the club I have chosen:

Note: I have added the Chinese 3rd tier (Yi League) through the use of the editor.

sqaeZqQ.png

Xinjiang+Sports+Centre+Stadium.jpg

This is the Xinjiang Sports Center which in-game has a capacity of 45,000.

i8VnrVV.png

And here is the location of the club in China, the city itself is in the Guinness World Record Book.

The largest city in western China, Ürümqi has earned a place in the Guinness Book of Records as the most remote city from any sea in the world. It is about 2,500 kilometres (1,600 mi) from the nearest coastline as Ürümqi is the closest major city to the Eurasian pole of inaccessibility,

45k seater stadium in the 3rd tier of Chinese football? Is that normal?

45k seater stadium in the 3rd tier of Chinese football? Is that normal?
It's China mate. Exactly like the Arabs everything has to be huge and useless, it's the only thing they can do to extend their potency. ;)

The beginning

zT0M9iI.png

LzP5mly.png

That's a plus, the board want me to encourage youth, and the majority of our players are aged 16-18!

f0ocqRh.png

aBhfOuq.png

DUBSKE1.png

This looks very interesting. Look forward to see how you get on. :)

The first half

MtKOsRC.png

rbpoqDZ.png

ap1VjDg.png

azRyU9k.png

EhFUyMY.png

Well, I was very hopeful at the start of the season, especially after the 6-1 and 4-3 wins, but now we've gone 6 without a win and things don't look like improving even thought we have Askar who's joint 3rd in the leagues goalscoring table with 11.​

End of Season 2012

IOcL2uI.png

05FNEc5.png

Y1ARSLV.png

Well in the end we were miles off the pace, it has been a very inconsistent season and a bad one considering we were predicted to finish 4th, I'm hoping we can finish better next season although, with the players we have, we wouldn't be good enough to last in the Jia League.

t4IZ0MH.png

U7ww4c1.png

nmSvkcl.png

B8g1ixG.png

WorldWide FMer will u post the editor data you have used as i want to try this is looks like a challenge

Fqm1WTH.png

lr38t2d.png

8FC0SBy.png

Well, a great first quarter followed by an awful 2nd quarter, we are still consistently inconsistent but at least we're higher up in the table this season.​

Looks interesting, if I was to criticise (me being nit picky) you could go into tactics you use and when you screenshot key players you could write a sentence on them.

4zAQddO.png

7y0ZvIL.png

MvXK1sf.png

Well we've definitely moved in the right direction, we've gotten 12 more points than last season and even managed some consistency and we definitely weren't short of goals!

SL965HI.png

We have a relatively small squad, I'm keeping it small since I want the wages to stay low so we can save up for facility upgrades.

2xYiTry.png

Ahmat was this seasons top scorer and even finished 2nd in the league top scorer competition.

hk4ledk.png

Parhat is the elder on the team even though he's only 27, he's the rock at the back of defence.

q0VTOQZ.png

Mahmutjan plays wherever the **** he wants too, we mostly play him in midfield where he is chipping in with the assists.​

I'd love to see that when the European club enters the Club World Cup they aren't the best side entered, hope you manage that